Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Genetic's Gather Profiles and Achievements
It seems to be dying during runs in between hot spots / Markers. Is there a way to set it to stealth in between spots? Instead of just running through them while mounted?
I believe that is a question for Ace. He should be doing the pathway stuff.
i can modify it. i need to know the coordinates you died at. the bot coordinates that is. and what item u were gathering, what mob killed you
so agroing the skimmer while farming kudzu at fringes x11.2, y 26.5, z0.4 causes the bot to run far away into the lake and then take off and fly into a tree getting stuck
https://i.gyazo.com/5f006693756a7f369524...742a71.jpg heres console
Can you do some modification in navigation for gathering node of Alyssum in The PEAK.

MAP: THE PEAK
Item: Alyssum
Stealth: enabled
Problem: keep dying on going to next gathering nods
Position corridation: 264.93 315.35 467.92 -0.43
Monster:Jhammel (normal monster)
monster content ID:5712
--------------------------------------
Problem description:
system will always spam one monster on the way to next gathering node(gathering node at 256.71 331.45 570.69 0.96). its 80% get aggro, and one-shot killed by that monster, then the bot just return back to my Aetheryte point (saved point at Ala Ghiri, the PEAK), it does not go back to gathering point, just stand nextby Aetheryte(that is not really problem, i can fly back by myself). can you modify the navi-path to avoid that monster. you can wait and see what is the bot done while you gathering those item, thank you in advance. you are a hero.
@geneticdoom
check your PMs please.
Is there anyway to prevent this profile from trying to fly? I got all the aether currents and now the but just gets stuck in the trees.

Please help!
botany leveling dosn't work for me too (i have flying unlocked)

when i start it he try to fly, then finaly go to the beech trees, harvest then go back to castrum (most of the time he got stuck flying on tree) once in castrum in go outside do a little walk, then come back in castrom in boucle :(
use this map atm https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wmy3bketwial4...es.7z?dl=0 for fringes
official fringes will be patched in a day or 2
updated alyssum_multi, gyr abanian carrot_multi and twincoon_multi with my current versions. they should path better
for flying in fringes and stuff failing use my fringes in the above post until its patched