Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Genetic's Gather Profiles and Achievements
I have taken these profiles and tried to combine them in to a circuit that will farm both mining and botany unspoiled/folklore nodes every two hours Eorzean time. Aside from the Peaks and Yanxia the bot works fine for me with a small exception. 

I have tried to use a custom skill profile to perform the following rotation:

1.Single Mind
  • This is set to fire when GP >= 673 AND GP < 674; this means it should always fire first when I am at full GP; single use is not checked
2. Utmost caution
  • This is set to fire when GP >= 473 AND GP < 474; this means it should always fire second when I am minus 200 GP from Single Mind; single use is checked
3. Impulsive Appraisal 2(3x)
  • This is where I am unsure if I am setting this correctly. I currently have it set to fire when the previous skill ID was 4093(Utmost Caution) AND Rarity < 400; single use is not checked. My thoughts around this is that it would use Impulsive Appraisal after Utmost Caution until the rarity exceeded 400. This should equate to 3 hits pretty much every time unless I get a lucky 2 hit possibly, I haven't tested that yet. The issue I run in to here is that instead of casting Impulsive appraisal it casts Discerning Eye and then a singleton methodical appraisal and then sits there. I have no idea why this functionality is happening because I do not tell it to use Discerning Eye anywhere. I have tried this script with Sebbs gathering helper enabled and disabled.
4. Single Mind
  • This is set to fire when the previous skill ID is 301(Impulsive Appraisal 2) AND Rarity >= 401 and Rarity < 1000; This never fires
5. Methodical Appraisal
  • This is set to fire when the previous skill ID is 4098 AND Rarity >= 401 and Rarity < 1000; I don't believe this ever fires, but I cannot tell if the methodical appraisal that fires after the Discerning Eye is part of what is casting Discerning Eye or somehow its getting called from my script.
6. Field Mastery
  • This was just to use some extra GP to have better gathering chances. This should fire when the previous skill ID is 4098 AND Rarity >= 401 and Rarity < 1000. This also never fires.

http://imgur.com/a/9P0Dk

I currently have 673 GP and have attached the skill profile. If anyone could assist I would be very appreciative. Once I get past these skill profile issues I can work on meshes and trying to figure out why certain areas don't work for me and why I path through lots of mobs in others.

Thanks! :)

Attached Files
.lua   Gather Test.lua (Size: 36.06 KB / Downloads: 9)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Leon - 06-23-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Leon - 06-23-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-28-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-29-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-28-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-29-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-30-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: Genetic's Gathering and Unspoiled Profiles Updated - by StackOverflow - 07-10-2017, 11:12 PM