Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Genetic's Gather Profiles and Achievements
@em77-429 "Great stuff! Important question, however - how on Earth can I change the idle location from Mor Dhona?? Anyone?"

At the end of the script in the profile, it'll have a map ID.  I changed mine to Rhalgars Reach.  FYI, you can find the mapID of where you are by using the dev tools (under player).  Change it to wherever you want to idle.  However, you can turn-in all scrip stuff in Mor Dhona and it's less packed, so might be better place for the most part.  I changed mine because I've been buying yellow scrip gear (when done, I'll probably change it back to Mor Dhona).

Ok, so I have a question also.

Since I set my return point to RR, the bot will walk/ride chocobo to the peaks or the fringes.  When that happens, it will sit in the screen to select an instance.  I'm not good at all with writing code/scripts for the profiles.  Can someone help me with what I need to write to give it an option to select the first option when traveling between zones if prompted?

And yes, I know I can just change the idle point back and I won't have that issue (I may want to toy with that more with other profiles in the future if possible).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Leon - 06-23-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Leon - 06-23-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-28-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-29-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-28-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-29-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Genetic's Gathering Launch Profiles - by Nuwa - 06-30-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: Genetic's Gathering and Unspoiled Profiles Updated - by drew11798 - 08-05-2017, 04:27 PM