Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
RDM Skill Profile
(06-25-2017, 04:00 AM)psykanarky Wrote:  I have tried to use this profile however i cant seem to get the bot to do anything when i load the lua in ACR. could i be doing something wrong?

Yeah, don't use ACR, use the default built in Assist mode, and disable ACR.
Has cure been added?
It won't use verflare or verholy, I have the filter on. It also doesn't heal others, only itself.
Not getting contre sixte, fleche, manifcation or embolden working with v2. Everything else is working.
I am having a few issues with this but the most important one is that it doesn't use vercure while doing anything but assist and having it enabled in filters
this profile is awesome for new fresh level 50 mage so far works well. i hope u keep adding updates u have a great thing here thanks you
Love this profile! However, recent ffxivminion update has caused some skills to not activate as well as it used to. Hope it gets fixed :)
Looks like the gauges are out now for skill manager
So much love for the profile!

Only issue is that it sort of "favours" black mana... anyone have this issue?
So i'm a wee bit of and elder/noob that needs details details details, I just found the red mage profile thank you for this, but i do not know the folder this is to go to, i think it might be the minionapp itself, but i can't be positive, so if somebody could tell me how i would appreciate it, because i'm just not getting alot of help on discord atm, some things but not this