Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
REQ: WHM 4.0 pls
(07-14-2017, 10:40 AM)Smashandrun Wrote:  Click on MMOMinion -> (go to the right) FFXIVMinion -> (scroll down and click on) - > ACR -> 6th item from the top is a drop down called "Selected Profile" - change that to "VeilSB" and you will be good to go

Thank you. But for some reason my selected profile is empty :(
You need to be on the correct job or ACRs will not show up. If you purchased Veil, make sure you installed it from the store after you purchased it.

If you downloaded the lua in this thread, make sure you saved it in the right place.
(07-14-2017, 04:22 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  You need to be on the correct job or ACRs will not show up. If you purchased Veil, make sure you installed it from the store after you purchased it.

If you downloaded the lua in this thread, make sure you saved it in the right place.

where should i save this at? Sorry kinda new to this program. Thanks!!!
(07-15-2017, 08:16 AM)tubo88 Wrote:  
(07-14-2017, 04:22 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  You need to be on the correct job or ACRs will not show up. If you purchased Veil, make sure you installed it from the store after you purchased it.

where should i save this at? Sorry kinda new to this program. Thanks!!!

I figured it out. The profile doesn't seem to cast cleric stance/swiftcast/presence of mind though
(07-07-2017, 11:21 PM)PixiKel Wrote:  Having the same problem with Sebbs profile not casting Stone IV.  I just came back to the game after awhile so I'm trying to get Minion going again, and can't figure out how to make the change krackle suggested.  

*Edit* I seemed to have fixed it.  I changed Stone IV in the skill manager to show Previous Skill NOT 150 and Current Action NOT 150, to match the other versions of Stone.  Now it's nuking away in fates.

Sooooo I tried this and it isn't working I don't have the Veil thing so ACR profile isn't there I don't know how to fix this =[
sorry when i posted i thought you were talking about ACR profile , i don't know how to fix the non ACR profile (haven't used it ) but the purchased Veil ACR profile is well worth the money ,from solo play to raids
How do you access the ACR options? When I click it nothing happens
you buy an acr for your job on the launcher's store
Sorry if ita not a strictly to this profile question but: how do I activate/deactivate filters? Right now the profile is not making any attack spell, just cure, so I belive filter number 2 DPS is not active, how to make it active?
error