Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHM profile not fighting in combat?
Since the update it seems like the WHM profile is only casting heals as needed and not fighting mobs.

I'm pretty unfamiliar with the new UI. How do I diagnose this?
(06-24-2017, 08:43 PM)sflw Wrote:  Since the update it seems like the WHM profile is only casting heals as needed and not fighting mobs.

if you leveled up to 64 your stone changes to stone IV if using arc you need to switch the profile in drop down for it to use stone 4
(06-24-2017, 10:21 PM)suwako Wrote:  
(06-24-2017, 08:43 PM)sflw Wrote:  Since the update it seems like the WHM profile is only casting heals as needed and not fighting mobs.

if you leveled up to 64 your stone changes to stone IV if using arc you need to switch the profile in drop down for it to use stone 4

Still only level 50. Also I don't see where there's a profile drop-down option for stones?

Edit: Changing profile to CNJ fixed combat but still curious about WHM issues.
(06-25-2017, 12:33 AM)sflw Wrote:  
(06-24-2017, 10:21 PM)suwako Wrote:  

Still only level 50. Also I don't see where there's a profile drop-down option for stones?

Edit: Changing profile to CNJ fixed combat but still curious about WHM issues.

I have the same problem. WHM isn't doing anything. I tried making changes to the skill manager, but it just stares at the mob and doesn't do anything. Level 43 here.
Still isn't working. Any response from devs? Do they just not care or what's up?
which devs are you refering to?
we have been flat out since the patch .. other forum members work on rotations and provide them freely in the forum.
once the bot is working we may have time to look at updating skill profiles.

till then check the skill profile section of the forum.
Still the same problem here, it'll go to a fate and just stare at the mobs not doing anything, anyone find a fix?
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-18962-po...#pid157390

This should work - download and put it into MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles

May you rename it then you don't overwrite the other one.