Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SB Zones meshing
(06-29-2017, 08:20 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  new areas allreayd handle flying. We just miss Yanxia & The loches. Well they just have been made, not tested during months, obviously, game was out for us at the same time it was out for you.
Fringes + Ruby sea + Azim Steppe are fully flying compatible, even for gathering, even for fates.
Is flying working well in all the new zones? I've been playing around with gathering markers. In the Fringes, the bot doesn't fly between markers. Instead it just runs on a chocobo through mobs and ends up dead :(
Yanxia is live and full meshes since this morning ;)
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Was trying to set up the Botany under water gathering in the Ruby Sea but it isn't working for me, works for other zones gathering fine but not underwater. am i doing something wrong? is it the mesh or something else?
(07-01-2017, 09:25 PM)Napiboy Wrote:  Was trying to set up the Botany under water gathering in the Ruby Sea but it isn't working for me, works for other zones gathering fine but not underwater. am i doing something wrong? is it the mesh or something else?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think underwater gathering is working yet.
Yanxia is "floor ok" :)
There is a lot of cubs and connection directly to fates, sightseeing log, and some gathering spots. But it's like 50% atm. But still working well.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
the steppes mesh still gets stuck in the air over the dawn throne and underwater at the dawn throne doing fates
Azim Steppe seems to be working better haven't gotten stuck in awhile but Loches is terrible it dives into the water and gets stuck all the time there now.
(07-01-2017, 05:29 PM)ghostclaire Wrote:  
(06-29-2017, 08:20 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  new areas allreayd handle flying. We just miss Yanxia & The loches. Well they just have been made, not tested during months, obviously, game was out for us at the same time it was out for you.
Fringes + Ruby sea + Azim Steppe are fully flying compatible, even for gathering, even for fates.
Is flying working well in all the new zones? I've been playing around with gathering markers. In the Fringes, the bot doesn't fly between markers. Instead it just runs on a chocobo through mobs and ends up dead :(

I'd like to know this as well. Not sure how to have it fly from spot to spot rather than just run.
(07-01-2017, 09:25 PM)Napiboy Wrote:  Was trying to set up the Botany under water gathering in the Ruby Sea but it isn't working for me, works for other zones gathering fine but not underwater. am i doing something wrong? is it the mesh or something else?

Same question.

Bot just ascend and stuck above water.
i know everyone is working very hard to make this work and it's alot of work (and i cannot thx everyone enought for that work)

but i'm getting completly lost betwen all the diferent mesh (bottox, official, genetic, etc...)

what mesh should i use now ? is theyre a merge or something like "everyone use official one now" sheduled ?