Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Updated! Ala Mhigan Ribbon Profile, Get Bait, Turn on and done!
(07-16-2017, 04:15 AM)lienhart Wrote:  so what folders do we put that in cause i dont get anything in the mesh

MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\Navigation   <- for Navmesh 

MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\FishProfiles    <- for the fish profile
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but having some trouble getting this started. I am new to mmo minion and attempted to set this up.  I have my navigation mesh set to yours, "1.Peaks" and set it as default.  I loaded in your fish profile for the Ala Mhigans and set the collectability rating too.  The thing I am lost on is when you say to "Set Fisher to job skill 3".  I'm not sure where to set that.  I see the one field under fishing bot for skill profile, but I don't see any fisher skill profile.  I tried to just create a new one and add the fishing actions I want to use, but when I hit start bot, my dude just checks to make sure my best gear is equipped and sits there.

If you could help me with how to set that, or point me in the right direction on what to read to understand how to configure the fish bot, it would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Hmmmmm, nevermind! It seems to be working now. I just set 'None' as my skill profile. I don't know if that mattered or not. I left the zone and completed my final fisher quest, then went back to tinkering with settings and next thing I know my bot takes off and flies to the spot and starts fishing! Thanks!
(07-17-2017, 02:17 PM)ArmyAnts01 Wrote:  Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but having some trouble getting this started. I am new to mmo minion and attempted to set this up.  I have my navigation mesh set to yours, "1.Peaks" and set it as default.  I loaded in your fish profile for the Ala Mhigans and set the collectability rating too.  The thing I am lost on is when you say to "Set Fisher to job skill 3".  I'm not sure where to set that.  I see the one field under fishing bot for skill profile, but I don't see any fisher skill profile.  I tried to just create a new one and add the fishing actions I want to use, but when I hit start bot, my dude just checks to make sure my best gear is equipped and sits there.

If you could help me with how to set that, or point me in the right direction on what to read to understand how to configure the fish bot, it would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Hmmmmm, nevermind! It seems to be working now.  I just set 'None' as my skill profile.  I don't know if that mattered or not. I left the zone and completed my final fisher quest, then went back to tinkering with settings and next thing I know my bot takes off and flies to the spot and starts fishing! Thanks!

"Set Fisher to job skill 3" is refering to your in game character equipment sets. (ie, if you are on PC, press C on keyboard to bring up your character info and in the top right area is a button to load / save equipment sets. Set fisher as set number 3 (or edit the lua so it matches whatever your fisher set is)
Hey Gothic, I made some changes to your profile(will upload in a bit) to make it a little less noticeable that you are fishing the same few places.

Works wonderfully!
(07-18-2017, 08:01 AM)onipuntaro Wrote:  Hey Gothic, I made some changes to your profile(will upload in a bit) to make it a little less noticeable that you are fishing the same few places.

Works wonderfully!

sure,
EDIT: I was wrong! Ignore me.
As mentioned, it only adds a few spots, but I have also added in the Stonefly larva, if you have it (I wouldnt use it).

Edit: made a small change to the profile due to an issue with positioning. 1/3 times it would fail, so I put it closer.

Attached Files
.lua   [oscar] AlaMigan Ribbon -SusMin,Stonefly Larva - Arms of Mead(Peaks).lua (Size: 3.18 KB / Downloads: 20)
Thx Gothic works fine.
is the bot supost to constantly flip out and try to run backwards?
(07-24-2017, 03:06 AM)Keme Wrote:  is the bot supost to constantly flip out and try to run backwards?

Set movement to standard as opposed to legacy.