Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to get a bot to use a certainly ability? (prioritize or use pet summon for ACN)
This one has perplexed me and I haven't found a simple answer for this. I've fiddled enough with this bot to get all of my DoW classes to level 50 with relative ease. I'm now exploring a few of the DoM classes and tooling with ACN has shown me that my bot doesn't summon the pet to aid in grinding/fates. I really don't understand how to use the skill profile menu at all. There doesn't appear to be a guide for dummies on how to work it and I need some assistance. How do I get the bot to prioritize or check to make sure the ability to summon the ACN pet is on/active. It seems to do well with the chocobo companion with no problems.
the chocobo is the only pet that will fight beside you in battles.
there are minion battles at gold saucer but thats something completely different.
Not that it matters to me anymore, but once I was able to unlock the summoner job, the switch to the summoner profile pretty much solved my issue with the bot summoning a pet in addition to the chocobo companion. I still don't see why the Archanist profile is reluctant or unable to summon the level one pet though...