Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average
Leveling with Velodyna Grass Carp Red Scrips
Why isn't there a 4th hole added into this by default? Weird oversight
FIXED "amiss" VERSION

My edited version is in the same map and you don't need to use a different bait. Just use the same bait: Salmon Roe

This should go to the 4th spot just to reset the "amiss" message

Attached Files
.lua   VelodynaGrassCarp.lua (Size: 3.8 KB / Downloads: 176)
That one worked like a charm. Thank you!
Am i doing this correctly? i'm not sure, this is the first time im using a fishing profile.

EDIT: Which profile should i download, the one on first page or the one from post #22

[Image: tR9rjef.png]
It goes to one spot and thats it  is there a  reason it wont move  to the next spot? I let it  run for a ahwile and now even if i manuelly move the the bot he  goes back and it says the fish sense somethign admist.
(07-31-2017, 03:37 PM)SkittyHaT Wrote:  Am i doing this correctly? i'm not sure, this is the first time im using a fishing profile.

EDIT: Which profile should i download, the one on first page or the one from post #22

[Image: tR9rjef.png]

My version is just to fix the "amiss" message. Try changing your Skill Profile to None
Is there any scripts to farm the fish needed for the Quest Throught SB to go along with this?
My version runs fine, if once the game said that the fish sense something it'll move to another spot. but my problem is that after a while it'll stop running and just stand at a single spot and do nothing.
(08-01-2017, 08:56 PM)tbo Wrote:  It goes to one spot and thats it  is there a  reason it wont move  to the next spot? I let it  run for a ahwile and now even if i manuelly move the the bot he  goes back and it says the fish sense somethign admist.
i've had this too , i don't think it is the profile , i manually walked the whole river and got that msg ,i think we can thank SE for another fabulous job , the fix is to cast your line in another body of water , it resets the place you cant fish at
(08-02-2017, 10:58 AM)SkittyHaT Wrote:  My version runs fine, if once the game said that the fish sense something it'll move to another spot. but my problem is that after a while it'll stop running and just stand at a single spot and do nothing.

If you look through the  comments someone  added a revised version of the script  get that one it has the fish all in one  word and that one will do it all the way.