Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Stormblood Fishing Profiles (Red/Yellow Scripts, Reduction)
(07-29-2017, 04:41 AM)JordanC Wrote:  Possibility you could help add a reset to get past the fish sensing your presence? Like adding another node to the script the resets it basically?
Been using it for a while now, awesome script.

good idea will add it!
Is this the only bait that works? for v2
On balmung the prices for that bait are like 2000 each, and since its not a lure.... :( ya wallet ouchie
(08-19-2017, 06:38 AM)laernumoretz Wrote:  Is this the only bait that works? for v2
On balmung the prices for that bait are like 2000 each, and since its not a lure.... :( ya wallet ouchie

you can edit the lua if you want to change bait, its really easy =)
Editing bait to use Midge Larva is easy, but how would you make it Mooch the Zagas Khaal?

Nevermind im retarded.
(08-26-2017, 08:35 PM)CarbonWard Wrote:  Editing bait to use Midge Larva is easy, but how would you make it Mooch the Zagas Khaal?

Nevermind im retarded.

lol

Ok so let's say you keep using the profiles bait by default.
Could you maybe add into the profile to only fish during Fair weather?

I tried adding it myself but the bot just stands there so clearly I'm adding it wrong somehow.
Fair weather has a 45% rate, vs others that are 5-22% at most.
I dunno why it needs weather check cuz as far as i know you can catch the reducable fish in any weather?! RNG can be a bitch, but i use the Profile for afk fishing. The Bait isnt that expensive if you bot yellow scrips too
what is the requirement to keep a sweatfish as a collectible, I seem to be keeping them as normal fish.
(09-03-2017, 01:59 AM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  what is the requirement to keep a sweatfish as a collectible, I seem to be keeping them as normal fish.

Turn on collector gloves  Snicker
Or add it as a collectable in the fish bot
It is on, it does not save them as a collectible though. it changes them to normal like Tezkit's ehpemeral script used to work. If it was to low to reduce into sand it would keep them as normal. Pig

[img][Image: Capture.jpg][/img]
(09-05-2017, 12:20 AM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  It is on, it does not save them as a collectible though. it changes them to normal like Tezkit's ehpemeral script used to work. If it was to low to reduce into sand it would

Then i guess you have not set it as collectable in the fish bot. Under tab collectable add Sweatfish with collectability of for example 1. Like its mentioned in the description.