Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
LVL 70 35-80 Dur iLvl 1-70 universal profile
I guess cross class skill is missing. Be sure you have them, include manipulation II from the class quest. Which recipe and Step does it happen?
Is there a reason why its using food even if I need CP requirements and selected none on food for settings?
I haven't that issue. That has nothing to do with our profile.

Be sure that under General is no food selected. Also under Crafting mode - Settings.
(10-09-2017, 03:46 PM)Zanci Wrote:  I haven't that issue. That has nothing to do with our profile.

Be sure that under General is no food selected. Also under Crafting mode - Settings.

Yeah none is selected, dunno why its using food! Ill just remove food from inventory!
I don't know. Its not our profile!
Did this randomly stop working for anyone else?
Used it today, works fine. Be safe that you done the level 65 Jobquest for manipulation II.
Same here, works great!
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
The first time that I have ever tried using a crafting profile. Previously I have made each individual routine manually.
This is a total revelation for me! I finally got all of my crafting skills to 70 the other night, did minimal melding to get this to work, and so far I have had 100% success.

Thank you very much for sharing.
Yea, There was something in the 10/31 minion patch that broke this for me. Didnt have time to mess with it too much but it works fine again