Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
BLM 4.0
How can I have rotation start with Thunder III and have blizzard III go when MP nears empty?

Basically I want the basic single target rotation to look like this:

Ley Lines > Thunder III > Fire 3 > Enochian > Fire IV > Fire IV > Fire > Fire IV > Blizzard III > Thunder III > Blizzard IV > Repeat

Please assist.
Current rotation is:

Blizzard 3 -> enochian -> thunder 3 -> blizz 4 -> fire 4 -> sharpcast -> spam 3 fire 4 -> ley lines -> fire etc

It already uses blizzard 3 when mp is near empty.

If you want that rotation you mentioned you'll have to add those skills into a chain of "Opener"

Maybe if OP feels like it he'll update it for you :D I'm too lazy to mess around with rotation atm.
(08-02-2017, 05:54 PM)vpkiller91 Wrote:  Current rotation is:

Blizzard 3 -> enochian -> thunder 3 -> blizz 4 -> fire 4 -> sharpcast -> spam 3 fire 4 -> ley lines -> fire etc

If you want that rotation you mentioned you'll have to add those skills into a chain of "Opener"

Maybe if OP feels like it he'll update it for you :D I'm too lazy to mess around with rotation atm.
Teach me how to do it and I'll update it
(08-02-2017, 09:11 PM)moneyjamesss Wrote:  

Had time today so I've added in the opener you want on a filter 5. Sent it to your Private message because I can't upload it here since I'm not original poster. If anyone wants the optimized opener let me know ;)
(08-03-2017, 10:34 PM)vpkiller91 Wrote:  

Had time today so I've added in the opener you want on a filter 5. Sent it to your Private message because I can't upload it here since I'm not original poster. If anyone wants the optimized opener let me know ;)

Thanks for doing this skill profile. If you have more time, was wondering if you can make it transpose after every encounter? The original one was able to do this, but for some reason the new one you sent me isn't. Thanks in advanced
Works fine for grinding. So much nicer vs the old skill profiles I had which would burn through enochian and/or simply rotate Fire I/III XD
(08-07-2017, 12:41 AM)moneyjamesss Wrote:  

Thanks for doing this skill profile. If you have more time, was wondering if you can make it transpose after every encounter? The original one was able to do this, but for some reason the new one you sent me isn't. Thanks in advanced

Oh this is cause I had it disabled. Just go to Skill Profile and find transpose and turn it on "Used" again by checking the box.
Sorry for the newb question but how to you turn filters on or off?
hey, i wanted to use this. where would i place the .lua file?
thanks

can you also send me the optimized opener pls ;)