Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
Stormblood: Ephemeral/Aetherial Gathering Bot/Min
any fix for this ?
fix for what?
(02-06-2018, 05:24 AM)sebbs Wrote:  fix for what?

Since the swap between Perlite and Windtea Leaves that happened last patch they will go to the incorrect locations and basically do nothing.. I believe he is asking for a fix for this, and I honestly would like one as well as the profile works fine except for that..
just change the times yourself....

else the gather pack in store has it all.
(02-07-2018, 01:27 AM)sebbs Wrote:  just change the times yourself....

else the gather pack in store has it all.

hmm, i use to use this for aetherial stuff, but nowadays i run it for hours and all it does is gather crystals. no collectibles for reduction.
i have 3 minion license and only 1 of them have all the ACR/sebb gathering packs.

but the other 2 are just using skill manager profiles for gathering, and this profile dont work anymore.
anyone mind editing it so it can gather again ?

thx
Wby dont you ise my pack for aetherial stuff?
(02-09-2018, 06:46 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Wby dont you ise my pack for aetherial stuff?

oh i use 3 toons to farm, 1 main.main one has all the acr and gathering. but most of the time i craft on it.
(02-09-2018, 06:46 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Wby dont you ise my pack for aetherial stuff?

Well, I for one didn't see your gathering pack as I wasn't looking under quest, maybe move it to utility?
@sebbs What gathering pack specifically? Also I'm working on updating this for the new patch as well.
Foragers and my quest pack have all items up to latest update.
What are you updating?