Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Ori's Folklore and Ephemeral Profiles
(07-31-2017, 09:34 AM)marcuswoy Wrote:  If the bot is teleport to Mor Roha, the following error occures:

failed with
[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:6500: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'y2' (a nil value)

Is this after it teleports or before?
Folklore_ALL_Script seems to do the same thing, it returns to map 620 (Case 8 Chromite Ore) and just stops.

failed with
[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:6500: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'y2' (a nil value)
(07-31-2017, 02:47 PM)Oriax Wrote:  
(07-31-2017, 09:34 AM)marcuswoy Wrote:  If the bot is teleport to Mor Roha, the following error occures:

failed with

After teleport to Mor Roha, the console throws the errors.
(08-01-2017, 04:06 AM)Biskutz Wrote:  Folklore_ALL_Script seems to do the same thing, it returns to map 620 (Case 8 Chromite Ore) and just stops.

failed with

I updated the profile to gather fire crystals during down time which... hopefully.. has eliminated the problem. :) Let me know
(08-01-2017, 04:54 PM)marcuswoy Wrote:  
(07-31-2017, 02:47 PM)Oriax Wrote:  

failed with

After teleport to Mor Roha, the console throws the errors.

Hey, threw out another update. Let me know if its working.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong, was trying to use the Folklore Multi Gather profile and I've downloaded the other things needed, but when it goes to a node it just immediately hits it for 1 item each instead of using King's Yield II, etc. Which skill profile am I supposed to choose in order to ensure it uses these abilities before gathering?

edit: nvm, didn't realize final file needed was separate from big dl, works fine now.
(08-05-2017, 08:48 PM)xCrossWire Wrote:  Don't know what I'm doing wrong, was trying to use the Folklore Multi Gather profile and I've downloaded the other things needed, but when it goes to a node it just immediately hits it for 1 item each instead of using King's Yield II, etc.  Which skill profile am I supposed to choose in order to ensure it uses these abilities before gathering?

edit: nvm, didn't realize final file needed was seperate from big dl

Did it start working, dear? :)
so what exactly are the skill profiles i'm suppose to use for these? i may be a newbie with this thing.
Anyway to have the bot automatically reduce the collectible items?