Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stormblood Red Mage
(12-23-2017, 11:23 AM)Chunky Wrote:  Fixed Acceleration problem.
Fixed issue with Manafication interrupting melee combo.
Added Lucid at MP% < 75

Added branches to the Opener in case of procs.  Verfire > Verstone to replace the Jolt II.  Verstone > Verfire to replace the Impact.

Cool cool. Will give it a try later. 

Out of curiosity, what timing do you use for embolden in the profile? After the first melee skill?
Yes, after 1st melee skill.
This actually performs very well -- way closer to manual parses than I expected. Well done on this one. :D

Only thing I really noticed was even with swiftcast for DPS on, it doesn't seem to use it outside of the opener. That's literally the only thing that jumped out at me.
Just checked and it is using swiftcast DPS for me. I currently have it set so that if there are no procs available it will swift either veraero or verthunder. Should logic for that be different?

Thx for trying it out! If it weren't for how skillmanager handled oGCD's I think it could be very near perfect! Been trying to get some of the skillmanager back end updated in that respect but I'm not sure it ever will be :(
Let me run it again tonight and make sure I wasn't just imagining that then.

What about the oGCDs makes it odd? Didn't notice any glaringly bad issues. Does potion use have something to do with the back end of the bot? Noticed a lot of profiles don't use them unless they're on the store.

Forgive me if it's a bunch, but RDM is my main, so I'm interested in the development of this one for sure. If you're looking for things to add or the like, I'd say potions of embolden.

For the first, the embolden timing for raid is generally the 6th GCD to line up with trick attack, then as you have it after. Might be worth offering a slightly modified for NIN being present like you did your BRD profile.

Potions are pretty simple too. After the 2nd GCD and then on CD after. 

Not at all familiar with the back end of the bot, so it may not be even be possible to do those, so forgive me if not. :)
Potions are manual clicks, items were never added to the Skillmanager.

Just made this one for fun since the RED ACR wasn't ready yet, had people asking too. It's near as far as I want to go with it. Feel free to modify it as you please and use it to learn how to make profiles with it. I've done a few tricky things here and there that'd be a great way to learn how to master these on your own. It would be great if people started posting their profiles more here, like they used to be.