Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Sigmascape V3.0 Savage known as o7s **UPDATED 06/04/2018
(02-28-2018, 10:23 PM)super4uwak Wrote:  
(02-24-2018, 02:46 AM)Orctastic Wrote:  Been trying it and it doesnt seem to call the right mechanics past virus on SOME runs.
Been calling out Ultros several times despite it being Airforce.

Other than working great and it's a nice profile \o

i fix this probelm and did some small adjustments, i will push tomorrow an update which will call out the right mechanic in the last phase!
sorry for the bug, the timeline template i used had a bug the last phase were switched Awkward

Alright sweet! I'll give it another try for my next clear next week and give feedback \o
Love your works :) would be willing to pay (or donate) for O8S if you ever plan on making a profile on that
(03-13-2018, 08:18 AM)aurajuan Wrote:  Love your works :) would be willing to pay (or donate) for O8S if you ever plan on making a profile on that

i will start working on now, should be out next few weeks.
How to Install it pls !
(03-31-2018, 05:22 PM)didier Wrote:  How to Install it pls !

1. you need own Sense addon from store and you have to download the *.exe files and put into bin folder here more.
2. download the currently .lua-file and place it into \Sense\profiles folder.
3. reload lua or restart the bot.
4. open sense menu and select the file.
5. to start the profile your group must be using the ingame countdown.
fix timeline issues after virus phase and add new Program callouts which are about 10-20 sec ahead, as more feedback i get as more i can improve my profils. Happy
Hey, first, thanks for the profile.  Second, I came to ask if anyone in this thread might know why the volume went way down on the callouts from one day to the next.  I know that this probably isn't an issue with the profile so I'm just asking around in case someone ran into the issue and might know.
check your windows settings in "text to speech" may there is the bug
Im also having issues with the text-to-speech call out warnings sounds.
I can hear the voice fine in windows settings, but cant hear it through the sense addon?
(05-23-2018, 01:00 AM)Drastik Wrote:  Im also having issues with the text-to-speech call out warnings sounds.
I can hear the voice fine in windows settings, but cant hear it through the sense addon?

try this