Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
Latty Story and Side quest support thread
Need to use the new nav that is in beta. Live nav has issues loading meshes.

Logoff game.

Go into Minionapp > Settings. Click on Use Beta Addons. Restart minionapp and grab the updates with the new .dat file.

That should fix most of the nav errors you'll see.
(05-27-2019, 10:32 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  Need to use the new nav that is in beta.  Live nav has issues loading meshes.

Logoff game.

Go into Minionapp > Settings.   Click on Use Beta Addons.  Restart minionapp and grab the updates with the new .dat file.  

So far so good.  Thank you
(05-27-2019, 10:32 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  Need to use the new nav that is in beta.  Live nav has issues loading meshes.

Logoff game.

Go into Minionapp > Settings.   Click on Use Beta Addons.  Restart minionapp and grab the updates with the new .dat file.  

Yeah, I've been at it a few hours now and have had zero issues with the nav.  I had gone through all the bot settings and profile settings, trying everything, checking and unchecking.  Never thought to check the minionapp settings.  I appreciate the help and quick response.
Can we set a secondary class for the quest rewards? So instead of getting gil, I want to get gear for a diff class
should be able to already, change current class to class you want
Doing the main story line only, bot keeps getting stuck when talking to Merlwyb NPC. Status stuck on interact but it doesn't walk forward to the NPC? Into the Heart of the whorl is the quest name, going to pass through it manually hopefully it doesn't get stuck again. First time using the addon by the way so maybe I have something setup wrong.

https://ibb.co/FWNqRsV
https://ibb.co/t8SMkhF

Looks like this room isn't meshed?
(06-08-2019, 08:22 PM)qwerbob Wrote:  should be able to already, change current class to class you want

No I meant still use my primary class, but there'll be story quests that follow each other. The 1st will give gear for XYZ class, 2nd will give gear for ABC class. It'll get XYZ class gear just fine, but then it'll select gil for quest 2 instead.
ok i have buy Lattys 1-70 qust Pack he work fine and by Doungeons (Satasha) a message End of Line..i push ok and the bot stoping he dont run?
do the duty yourself, then it will continue more quests.
everything works great but toon will not attack