Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
Latty Story and Side quest support thread
Hello,

Have you plan to dev a pack for the quests 70 - 80 ? (just for my information)
Nice job anyway, thanks for this.

Kind regards,
(07-03-2019, 10:58 AM)kalastat Wrote:  Hello,

Have you plan to dev a pack for the quests 70 - 80 ? (just for my information)
Nice job anyway, thanks for this.

Kind regards,

Yes, i'm working on it now.  No ETA.
(04-10-2018, 08:41 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  
With the addition of the 1-70 profile out now, i've decided to merge all my addon threads into 1.

[Image: Aw3UA9P.png]

If you already have 1-50, 50-60 and 60-70 installed, the unlocked profile above will show up in your profile list so no need to buy the new 1-70 profile off store.
The individual expansion packs will continue to be sold and supported.

REQUIREMENTS:

NPC Dialogue and NPC Dialogue (Announcements) need to be turned on for some solo duties.  They are on by default.
  30 FPS or higher is recommended.  Do not limit frame rate while in background.
  Make sure your confirm setting in ff keybinds is set to default NUM 0 or snipe won't fire.
  Disable rendering and minimizing the game causes parts of quests requiring you to /say something to spam instead of completing.  Don't do it.
  Be careful of how many quests you currently have in quest log and set your minimum side quest level appropriately when running this or you might risk hitting the quest cap.

50-60 profile needs to have the quest BEFORE THE DAWN completed before starting it.
60-70 profile needs to have the quest THE FAR EDGE OF FATE completed before starting it.

[Image: hDFS8oW.png]

Profile Options:

Quest Rule: All  (Completes Story and side quests)
Quest Rule: Story  (Completes just MSQ)
Quest Rule: Side  (Completes side quests only)
Quest Rule: AetherQuests  (Completes Story along with the side quests that reward aether currents) (Available in 50-60 and 60-70 profiles)
Quest Rule: AetherQuests_HW (Completes Story along with the side quests that reward aether currents) (Available in 1-70 profile) (Only use this when you are in Heavensward)
Quest Rule: AetherQuests_SB (Completes Story along with the side quests that reward aether currents) (Available in 1-70 profile) (Only use this when you are in Stormblood)
Quest Rule: MoogleTribeUnlock  (Completes story and prerequisite side quests to unlock Moogle Tribe dailies. It stops before the quest Tricks and Stones.)  (Only use this when you are in Heavensward)  
(Fly CM needs to be ticked for this to go all the way through to Tricks and Stones)
Quest Rule: Namazu (Completes story and prerequisite side quests to unlock Namazu dailies. It stops before the quest Something Fishy This Way Comes)(Only use this when you are in Stormblood)

Min Sidequest level: Set to the lowest level side quests you want to do.
Buy Gysahl Greens:  Goes to a vendor and tops up on greens when you are low.
Grand Company: Set this before the level 20 MSQ or it'll stop and force you to manually pick a GC to join.
Chocobo Quests: Will do the level 20 and 30 chocobo and companion quests.
Grind: Having this on will make the bot fate farm instead of stopping when you have to do a dungeon.  Doesn't control anything else.
Unlock Dungeons / Trials: Does the side quests that unlock some dungeons.
Chocobo Name: Name the chocobo you will get at the level 20 story area.  If you leave it blank the bot will stop and tell you to name it.  Don't pick stupid names or there might be issues.

A Realm Reborn Quests: Unticking this will blacklist all ARR quests.  (Available in 1-70 profile)
Heavensward Quests: Unticking this will blacklist all HW quests.  (Available in 1-70 profile)
Stormblood Quests: Unticking this will blacklist all SB quests.  (Available in 1-70 profile)

[Image: UcSaYaO.png]

Ticking these will allow you to start quests that require flight in the zones you check.  Do not tick on zones which haven't unlocked flight yet.

[Image: WptHQHV.png]

The bot will select rewards for the class you pick in the top drop down box, or you can force it to always pick allagan pieces / materia by clicking the bottom box.

ISSUES:

If you use teleport hack and your char becomes bugged on story quests, don't blame me.  Don't use teleport hack while questing.

There are 2-3 quests in stormblood that cause the main quest window data to go blank.  If it happens, stop and start the bot to fix it.   There is no reliable way to reproduce this issue and it's completely random if it'll even happen.

Reporting issues:

Make sure to click the bug report button and send a full screen pic with all the windows and console open, along with description of issue.  Reports without this info will probably be ignored.

Join the community discord here: https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7Qwcctu4K for faster support.

Thank you for your work,

Is there a support paypal or BTC i can pay you for your efforts.

I dont think the price i paid is fair for your work, I would like to offer you some more.
Is there a way to only have it do Feature/Blue quests when sidequesting?
I first wanted to say great work. I have been using your addon for the past couple of days and it has worked great.

I did run into an issue when I attached the bot today though. When I go to select the profile in the quest drop down it doesn't appear. I assume it is probably just an issue with an update and will be fixed soon but I thought I should bring it up.

(07-06-2019, 01:46 AM)manaknights Wrote:  I first wanted to say great work. I have been using your addon for the past couple of days and it has worked great.

I did run into an issue when I attached the bot today though. When I go to select the profile in the quest drop down it doesn't appear. I assume it is probably just an issue with an update and will be fixed soon but I thought I should bring it up.

Hello,

Try to uninstall the addon "Madao Core", have the same issue 2 days ago.

Kind regards,
there is an error in the quest (quest name - As goes light, so goes darkness)

first, bot can't go there
sec, in the dungeon?(I jump in the quest manually), start bot
but it doesn't work.
Can we get a rough ETA on the ShB pack? The "No ETA" announcement was over a week ago, and IDK if I should be checking back daily, weekly, monthly, or just wait 6 months before thinking about it again.
Would also want to know an estimated eta, I literally refresh the store multiple times a day, just to see if it's up.
Nosebleed  Great add on, been using it for a long time, however I just started a new account and noticed that during obtaining a quest or handing over, the character will stop moving through the dialog and just stand there without clicking away to complete or move to the next part of the dialog, i keep clicking on the setup profile checkbox just to find it unchecked again or checked by in effective  Awkward .

am I the only one having this problem, because it is happening during all quests from level 2 up to 15 so far, appreciate any help on this  Happy