Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
Latty Story and Side quest support thread
I have noticed a problem with 70-80 due to avoid aoe not working properly with the new enemies and moves. Be careful afk botting it, I had someone following me around while I got hit by every AOE asking me why I was not avoiding.
Code:
<<<------- Start Quest List ------->>>

ID: 519
Name: Lady of the Vortex
Step: 1
I8AH: 0, I8BH: 0
I8AL: 0, I8BL: 0

ID: 602
Name: The Cutting Edge
Step: 255
I8AH: 0, I8BH: 0
I8AL: 0, I8BL: 0

<<<------- End Quest List ------->>>

Nav error had me sitting for a little bit before I caught it. Had to delete and rebuild nav mesh. Just in case someone else runs into an error with this quest, that was my answer.

Area is "The Howling Eye"

Uploaded nav files in a .rar

Attached Files
.rar   The Howling Eye.rar (Size: 78 KB / Downloads: 1)
(07-21-2019, 11:28 AM)kitanoi Wrote:  I have noticed a problem with 70-80 due to avoid aoe not working properly with the new enemies and moves. Be careful afk botting it, I had someone following me around while I got hit by every AOE asking me why I was not avoiding.

Did this do all the shadowbringers side quests no problem? One dude said he kept getting stuck. Dont want to buy it just yet if it only does half of the side quests.
(07-26-2019, 12:37 AM)Jatmahl Wrote:  
(07-21-2019, 11:28 AM)kitanoi Wrote:  I have noticed a problem with 70-80 due to avoid aoe not working properly with the new enemies and moves. Be careful afk botting it, I had someone following me around while I got hit by every AOE asking me why I was not avoiding.

Did this do all the shadowbringers side quests no problem? One dude said he kept getting stuck. Dont want to buy it just yet if it only does half of the side quests.

I stopped using it for now as I was using my trust addon to level up first. I own all of Latty's quest packs though and think that it is worth buying. Just keep an eye on it.
Any chance to get an option to unlock the raids PLEASE?

there some super long quest lines involved and i am completely lost. The wiki is no help at all since they drop you randomly into the questline and you need to go back god knows how far.

Please look into this. I guess most of the stuff will already be in the profile since the side quests are there. we just need an option to do them in the right order.

Thanks
Thank you so much for this. Does this quest pack do the "Full Steam Ahead" MSQ? It unlocks the next dungeon and cannot get past it. I'm disabled and it's the only way for me to beat quests like this. Thank you again, and hopefully, it hasn't been asked before or a dumb question.
I need some help with this.... I have the 1-50 and the 60-70 Latty Quest Pack but it will not do any of the quests. It only grinds... What should I do?
(08-11-2019, 04:38 PM)minnionbotter420 Wrote:  I need some help with this.... I have the 1-50 and the 60-70 Latty Quest Pack but it will not do any of the quests. It only grinds... What should I do?

It maybe that your caught up on quests and need to level up to proceed to the next set of quests.
hey guys,
i got a lot of this in my console
D = "[Questing]: Quest [2803] had an evaluation priority of [17227.656397045]"
im in Stormblood addon
any idea what this means? my bot does nothing, except i choose mainquest.
its calculating the path distance to decide the best next task