Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[FFXIV] - Husbando Max's Trusts
why not add the lv.79 dungeon?please!
the exp of the 79 dungeon is more more more then 77!!!
I've been using the Trusts to level up my paladin and everyone keeps dying because I don't know what does it, but the Shield Oath tank stance keeps getting disabled every time it loads into the trust and Husbando Trust addon doesn't turn it back on.
(09-17-2019, 01:07 AM)atarashiiotoko Wrote:  I've been using the Trusts to level up my paladin and everyone keeps dying because I don't know what does it, but the Shield Oath tank stance keeps getting disabled every time it loads into the trust and Husbando Trust addon doesn't turn it back on.

Is it while running Malikah's Well at Lv79? Because you get level-synced, buffs like Shield Oath are removed upon entry. For that dungeon, I just manually activate Shield Oath upon entry then let it do one run, rinse and repeat. Of course, I'd prefer if we had Mt Gulg too, eliminating the problem and letting us farm glamours, but it is what it is.
sounds like a skill profile issue.
You should provide details on what one your using and how to reproduce it.
Edit: sorry didn't mean to double post.
(09-17-2019, 07:04 AM)sebbs Wrote:  sounds like a skill profile issue.

I'm not using any skill profiles, all I have is Husbando's Free addon and the Trust addon.

The user shadierbizniz was right, it's during Malikah's Well and every time Shield Oath is off and is never turned back on by the Trust addon.
(09-17-2019, 10:06 AM)atarashiiotoko Wrote:  

I'm not using any skill profiles, all I have is Husbando's Free addon and the Trust addon.

The user shadierbizniz was right, it's during Malikah's Well and every time Shield Oath is off and is never turned back on by the Trust addon.

You're probably using the default Paladin or Paladin_SHB skill profile then. HusbandoMax's Trusts addon is running the dungeon, but it doesn't have preinstalled skill profiles. Check the Assist mode in the FFXIVMinion Main Task window and whatever's selected under Skill Profile is the one you're using (of course, you can change it). This is just for your info in case you'd like to change Skill Profiles to your own/user-made ones in the future. I'd suggest just babysitting the tank grinding at Lv79 until Mt Gulg is released, if it ever is.
(09-17-2019, 10:26 AM)shadierbizniz Wrote:  

You're probably using the default Paladin or Paladin_SHB skill profile then. HusbandoMax's Trusts addon is running the dungeon, but it doesn't have preinstalled skill profiles. Check the Assist mode in the FFXIVMinion Main Task window and whatever's selected under Skill Profile is the one you're using (of course, you can change it). This is just for your info in case you'd like to change Skill Profiles to your own/user-made ones in the future. I'd suggest just babysitting the tank grinding at Lv79 until Mt Gulg is released, if it ever is.

Well, whenever I run the Trust addon the Assist window says 'NOT RUNNING' and even if I try to turn it on it immediately switches back to the 'NOT RUNNING' message so I just assumed it was off? Is this not the intended behavior?
(09-17-2019, 10:30 AM)atarashiiotoko Wrote:  
(09-17-2019, 10:26 AM)shadierbizniz Wrote:  

Well, whenever I run the Trust addon the Assist window says 'NOT RUNNING' and even if I try to turn it on it immediately switches back to the 'NOT RUNNING' message so I just assumed it was off? Is this not the intended behavior?

That is the intended behavior; Assist may not be technically running, but HusbandoMax's Trust uses the Skill Profile selected in Assist :)