Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the game, too lost
Hi there,

I recently started the game, I have been leveling my summoner, level 62 so far. But now I'm lost, because my gear's average level was too low for a a quest I had to do. So I found out that I could buy some gear with some poetic stuff tickets I had, in Idyllshire.  But I guess I will keep having this problem.

I read about blacksmith etc... should i level up these jobs?? or is it too complex? I can level up miner botanist and other one with a 1-80 quest pack I bought, but what about blacksmith etc? is there any addon that levels it up for you?
I didnt find weapons where I bought those item level 260 items, where can I buy one?

I have been botting and botting and have no idea about the game  Snicker
(06-20-2020, 10:48 AM)Sehebot Wrote:  Hi there,

I recently started the game, I have been leveling my summoner, level 62 so far. But now I'm lost, because my gear's average level was too low for a a quest I had to do. So I found out that I could buy some gear with some poetic stuff tickets I had, in Idyllshire.  But I guess I will keep having this problem.

I read about blacksmith etc... should i level up these jobs?? or is it too complex? I can level up miner botanist and other one with a 1-80 quest pack I bought, but what about blacksmith etc? is there any addon that levels it up for you?
I didnt find weapons where I bought those item level 260 items, where can I buy one?

Either buy gear on the Auction Board (In any major city, or housing area). OR you can buy vendor gear. at level 62 for a weapon, you can buy a Koppranickle Index or Gyruki Leather Grimoire 255-265ilvl
(06-26-2020, 08:42 PM)Osyrus Wrote:  
(06-20-2020, 10:48 AM)Sehebot Wrote:  Hi there,

I would encourage you to simply take the time to learn a craft. There are plenty of guides online, and it's not like you will get lost in the woods trying to find your way home.  You also won't have to worry about learning a routine if you follow a guide because it will show you what to do to level up your crafting.  You can level up to level 50 in a matter of hours, I've done it several times.  I just came back to the game and only have level 50/'s so I can't speak for how long it takes after that, but I can tell you it is simple.  It takes time, but it doesn't take much brain power.  If you have any teenagers in your house, you could probably bribe one of them to do it for you, and they would have no problem either. :-)