Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Funny Thing Happened in the Dungeon
So, this Gladiator comes into the level 15 dungeon (Sastasha) to be the tank.  Examining his gear, he seems to have everything he needs plus all of his gear is lvl 25 to 26.  No problem, this dungeon is going to be a piece of cake.  But, things go downhill quickly.  The guy has no idea how to play his Gladiator.  He turns his aggro stance on and off during the entire first fight.  He's obviously spamming the wrong key and doesn't know how to hit anything.  He can barely move his character from place to place in the dungeon.  Then someone asked him, "Did you buy that account online?" Next, someone says, "I'll bet he had someone power level it for him."  He obviously can't do the dungeon that he signed into as a tank.  I remained silent, but my thoughts were, "He's a botter who never learned how to play."
(07-10-2020, 04:17 PM)eqdude33 Wrote:  So, this Gladiator comes into the level 15 dungeon (Sastasha) to be the tank.  Examining his gear, he seems to have everything he needs plus all of his gear is lvl 25 to 26.  No problem, this dungeon is going to be a piece of cake.  But, things go downhill quickly.  The guy has no idea how to play his Gladiator.  He turns his aggro stance on and off during the entire first fight.  He's obviously spamming the wrong key and doesn't know how to hit anything.  He can barely move his character from place to place in the dungeon.  Then someone asked him, "Did you buy that account online?" Next, someone says, "I'll bet he had someone power level it for him."  He obviously can't do the dungeon that he signed into as a tank.  I remained silent, but my thoughts were, "He's a botter who never learned how to play."

Wrong. A bot knows what its doing. A young kid slapping the keyboard would better fit what you're describing.
When you're at that level though the game is still "keyboard slappingly easy".