Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
New updating system for MinionApp
Greetings Minions.

A new MinionApp update has been release which will use the new update system and CDN (content delivery network) for file downloading which will speed things up drastically.

The initial run after may take some time as it hashes the navigation files folder especially on mechanical drives. It may appear as its stuck on "Checking for updates", just let it run its just creating the hashes and will be slower on slower drives. If you think its completely stuck then follow these steps:

1) make sure you have the C:\MINIONAPP folder whitelisted in your antivirus or windows defender
2) delete the contents of C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\hashes
3) delete the contents of C:\MINIONAPP\hashes

minionmultitool.exe does all the hard work so make sure your AV doesnt block it.

A new setting "Download workers" has been added. Default is 10, you can set it to what your internet connection can handle up to 50 workers .

Your accounts.xml file in the Minionapp/Settings folder will be backed up and a new one created that will encrypt the GameAccountPassword and KeyPassword in the xml file. This encrypted passwords will only work with the Minion account that was logged in when they were created.

You can add accounts manually in the xml still using plaintext passwords if you set these values in the .xml file to false, it will accept a plain text password on first run then it will eyncrypt it and set these values to true.

[Image: tjaqawB.png]
<p>Cant loggin anymore... Its say when i start Loggin passwort or game login incorekt.. dont know what to do . Windows and antivire is down so pls help=(. If iset it to false nothing happend
<p>
(03-08-2022, 12:01 PM)Pexinos11 Wrote:  </p><p>Cant loggin anymore... Its say when i start Loggin passwort or game login incorekt.. dont know what to do . Windows and antivire is down so pls help=(<br></p><p>

</p><p>same<br></p>
same issue here
<p>in your ffxiv launcher is the username not able to be edited?</p>
i also report, the login for the game isnt working :( says its wrong and i know its right cause i can login with it with steam and play with out minnion :(
If you are using a steam version of the game you will have to log in through steam and attach the bot manually.
and how do you go about doing that ? been looking for a manual attach but cant find it
Delete the Game account and /or Game Password feilds in the account details, and the 'Start' button will become 'attach'
HELLO,I WANT ASK WHY I attach the minion always say "game started, waiting for bot to attach" It may not start for 10 minutes??