Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
MMO Minion APP not loging in
<p>I put in my login and password correctly (verified 3 times).</p><p>still saying "login in progress, please wait" been like this for 3 or more hours.</p>
for me its says passwort is incorekt or fail . But its the real passwort .
<p>
(03-01-2022, 06:44 AM)demonology143 Wrote:  </p><p>I put in my login and password correctly (verified 3 times).</p><p>still saying "login in progress, please wait" been like this for 3 or more hours.</p><p>

</p><p>same</p>
same here
Same issue here =[
Same issue here. I then updated FFXIV through the steam app. Account was flagged as "at risk" and password had to be changed. Password is now changed and going to see if the update was the issue.

Edit: updated password and still cannot log in using the launcher under the new password. Something about this update is fucking with the bot.
Might be relevant, but XIVLauncher states the following:

"XIVLauncher cannot start the game at this time, as Square Enix has made changes to the login process. We need to adjust to these changes and verify that our adjustments are safe before we can re-enable the launcher. Please try again later. We apologize for these circumstances. You can use the "Official Launcher" button below to start the official launcher. You may be prompted to link your steam account to your Square Enix account."

The bot is likely running into the same issue when trying to log into the accounts.
FIX: Posted by moderator in another thread.

"Delete the Game account and /or Game Password feilds in the account details, and the 'Start' button will become 'attach'"

Log in manually through steam or whatever, then attach bot manually using process described above^
<p>
(03-08-2022, 07:13 PM)ChickenMan Wrote:  FIX: Posted by moderator in another thread.

"Delete the Game account and /or Game Password feilds in the account details, and the 'Start' button will become 'attach'"

Log in manually through steam or whatever, then attach bot manually using process described above^

</p><p><br></p><p>Thank you!</p>