Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Bot Will Not Start Any Class Quests
<p>Apologies if this has been covered previopusly, I did search for the answer but little to go on.</p><p><br></p><p>I've recently signed up for MMO but used other bots previously.</p><p>I bought Sebbs 1-80 All&nbsp;Class Quests on the assumption that this would then complete the job class quests (not MSQs)&nbsp;for all jobs as this is something I have negelcted to do through the game.</p><p>The bot has completed all Hunt Logs for all jobs and loves to go grind in FATEs but for the life of me I cannot get it to go and speak to an NPC to complete any of the quests for any of the jobs. I did wonder if this was because I have some quests started and it won't complete a quest already opened, but for many other jobs waiting to start a new class quest it will not initiate or even direct a new contact, it just heads to the doscks at the far end of Limsa and sits there forevermore.</p><p><br></p><p>Is this some box I have not ticked or some error within my settings, have I totally misunderstood the purpose of the pack and it only, does hunts and grinding?</p>
please provide pics and report info so we can address your issue.