Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Starting Game and then Nothing.....
Config 
Been using MinionApp for years, and love it, however, just recently it stopped updating. I reinstalled and that is now fine, however, when I try to run my account it says :- "Queued for Start" >>> "Starting Game" and then goes blank and nothing happens. Please help.
I have the same. I start the game and I am writing that the login or password is wrong. If I start the game manually and want to Attach, the screen turns off and the message is displayed - wait for the bot update.

Yesterday everything was okay and today i saw some game update xD

We have to wait for update bot or is other problem?
I am getting the same thing. game login or password is incorrect, but I haven't changed any settings. I can login normal with the game, but not with the app after this last update.
<p>
(06-07-2022, 06:12 PM)zzyiszz Wrote:  I am getting the same thing. game login or password is incorrect, but I haven't changed any settings. I can login normal with the game, but not with the app after this last update.

Remove the game's username and password from the bot. The launcher button will changet to "attach"</p><p>Launch the game and once the game is launched click on attach and it will work.
(06-07-2022, 07:29 PM)obsequous Wrote:  <p>
(06-07-2022, 06:12 PM)zzyiszz Wrote:  I am getting the same thing. game login or password is incorrect, but I haven't changed any settings. I can login normal with the game, but not with the app after this last update.

Remove the game's username and password from the bot. The launcher button will changet to "attach"</p><p>Launch the game and once the game is launched click on attach and it will work.

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Thank you. This was helpful!&nbsp;</p>
<p>
(06-07-2022, 07:48 PM)zzyiszz Wrote:  
(06-07-2022, 07:29 PM)obsequous Wrote:  </p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Thank you. This was helpful!&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>This actually does not help me, I have tried this, the bot still goes to Starting and then blanks out, nothing in the status field, and doesn't do anything.</p>
still having this issue, its not the account settings that are the issue, it just wont attach. Appears to be in endless loop of clicking attach, nothing, attach again, qued for start, nothing.... The time running on it also displays 19 hours and 39 mins - weird! Tried reinstalling and again same thing. Any suggestions?
<p>
(06-10-2022, 08:35 PM)AnonTemplar Wrote:  </p><p>
(06-07-2022, 07:48 PM)zzyiszz Wrote:  
(06-07-2022, 07:29 PM)obsequous Wrote:  </p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Thank you. This was helpful!&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>This actually does not help me, I have tried this, the bot still goes to Starting and then blanks out, nothing in the status field, and doesn't do anything.</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>Can anyone help us, I love Minion, but this is getting really frustrating, still no luck and no help.</p>