Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Botting on Main/Alt
<p style="text-align: justify;">Hi everyone!&nbsp;<br><br>I'm entirely new to this so I have a critical question. I have a main account on Windows license, and I want to buy the game on Steam as an alt. I am aware that the bot is "safe" if you used it wisely, and not afk for 20 hours. But my question is, if I have my main client open, and steam client open, can I use the bot exclusively on the steam client? or is it activated on both clients by default?<br><br>Moreover, can I play the game while the bot is still active on Steam client? My concerns is that, if the game in anyway detected that I'm botting, is it possible that they would somehow be able to discover or flag my main account as well because the main client is open at same time? If so, would you advice me to exclusively use it when ONLY steam client is open?&nbsp;<br><br><br>Thank you. I hope answers are based on complete knowledge and not just an estimation or thoughts, because the loss would be super major otherwise.</p><p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>