Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Tutorial - Gathering
you can delete the other markers
Jesus this shit is confusing. I don't understand the meshing stuff. I keep goin from tutorial to tutorial and each one just tells me "go to the appropriate tutorial." wtf.
(04-21-2014, 02:42 AM)Warrminion Wrote:  Jesus this shit is confusing. I don't understand the meshing stuff. I keep goin from tutorial to tutorial and each one just tells me "go to the appropriate tutorial." wtf.

Example: I am a botanist gathering Mistletoe - which is a Level 45 node (your gather log will tell u where it is and what level the node is).

Before anything happens at all, go into your in-game Character Configurations. Choose Standard Type for movement options or you will run around aimlessly, backwards.

1. Teleport to Coerthas
2. in FFXIVMinion, hit the MeshManager button
3. Choose a marker (in our case, we want Botany 45) under Select Marker. Can close MeshManager when you're done selecting.
4. Back in FFXIVMinion, click on GatherManager
5. Click on the little triangle besides Botany and it'll open up some options.
6. Like you did for Step 3, you want to click on the Select Marker dropdown list then choose the same marker you did in step three (Botany 45 in this case).
7. Now you want to specify what you want the bot to gather. In this example, I want Mistletoe. So in the box right of Item Priority 1, you type in "Mistletoe" Without "" marks. We don't need Item Priority 2, so we will leave it as it is. Note: item priority 2 merely means that if the bot doesn't find priority 1, it will go for 2. So if you are gathering crystals + shards, you'll want Crystals to be listed first, then Shards as #2.
8. Youre done now. So close GatherManager and click StartStop.
I followed your step-by-step list to no avail... Im a 50 miner tryin to gather lightning shards. I chose the correct marker, set priority 1 to lightning shards and it keeps mining muddy fucking water.
its because your level 50 and having to mine a node thast below your level and have ignore marker to do so.

DELETE ALL YOUR MARKERS on the mesh. DROP a new marker level range 1-50 name it Lighting shards. then gather manager set Lightning Shards. It has to be exact... Lightning Shards.. captial L captial S
Oh thanks... I'm retarded.
Sorry if I missed it, but..how do you setup Multizone Gathering?

I tried searching the forums but found nothing.
After a couple of mining nodes the bot teleport bach to Aetheryte.
Then go back to the mining zone, mines two nodes, move to the third and teleport back again.

Update:
This happen when I chose Stealth Option.
Without Stealth everything works fine.

Update 2:
Uncecking "Enable Unstuck" fix the problem, but I loose the Unstuck option.
no you dont you lose the "Advanced" unstuck option. Unstuck still works.
I keep getting the error code "D = "**Erorr**: the loaded navmesh has no mining/botany markers in the level range of your player" -
I am currently level 6 in mining, and made a marker for the area Ul'Dah Dispatch Yard, spineless basin in Central Thanalan. I have the level set to Min level 1, Max level 50 on the marker. I've set my priority item to wind shard, yet when I run the bot it runs up to the marker, and gives me this error as it repeatedly casts "unearth".
It won't collect anything, what have I missed?

this is a picture of my navmesh / gather manager / error code

edit, I should note I have "ignore marker level" selected as well.