Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Tutorial - Gathering
how many markers are on the mesh.. there needs to be 1 or 3 i f you do 2 it wont work there is a bug.
I'll have to check that one, I'm not sure how many I have.
Thanks though, I'll definitely take a look. :3

Does it matter if there are more than 3? Does that cause a bug as well?
no 1 or 3+ of specific type. so 1 botanist or 3 botanist markers
I tried with 3 markers, and 4 in the same zone, still coming up with this error.
Going to try deleting / redownloading the bot, and starting from scratch. xD

edit: Re-downloaded the bot/addons and still coming up with the same error message. I have 4 markers currently.

edit2: So as it was showing this message, it was also showing spam of unearth, so what I tried doing is deleting the move "unearth" from the skillmanager, and voila, now it works.
Not sure why this happened, or what the cause was, but it's now working!
wonderful.
(05-19-2014, 02:18 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  how many markers are on the mesh.. there needs to be 1 or 3 i f you do 2 it wont work there is a bug.

that's quite remarkable from a programmers view
well its a known issue and been stated before by i think fx. or hans cant remember even could of been ace.
(05-21-2014, 12:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  well its a known issue and been stated before by i think fx. or hans cant remember even could of been ace.

sure, so please tell me the page where all known issues are listed? It seems to me that as long as something was mentioned somewhere in some thread, all is good.
I'ts not accessable in a direct manner, so for most it doesn't exist.
(05-21-2014, 12:38 PM)TauTau Wrote:  
(05-21-2014, 12:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  well its a known issue and been stated before by i think fx. or hans cant remember even could of been ace.

sure, so please tell me the page where all known issues are listed? It seems to me that as long as something was mentioned somewhere in some thread, all is good.
I'ts not accessable in a direct manner, so for most it doesn't exist.

in the english support section, use search... again its all fixed anyways with the new marker manager system.
(05-21-2014, 12:59 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  in the english support section, use search... again its all fixed anyways with the new marker manager system.

search, as in every forum, is only partly helpful, you will know that ;) That's why I ask for a "known issues" page, since in my view that would be really helpful, and is part of best practices.