Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Tutorial - Gathering
Any news about the gathering crashes?
Please review the change log at http://mmominion.com/Thread-Changelog

My test accounts have not crashed while gathering for several hours but whether it will be fixed for everyone is hard to say as it happens very randomly. If it still continues we'll get to the bottom of it asap, crash bugs are our #1 priority.
Great update!
It stopped crashing for me and the point I was getting stuck at (a tree root thing) it jumps over it now.
While the jumping needs some tweaking because sometimes it just randomly jumps after you're done with a node it's fine for now and im really happy with this update!

Keep this up please sofar it's a amazing bot

Edit: Guess I was a lil too soon, after 10 mins it crashed again, im gonna try with window mode since some ppl said it "might" fix it.
please add "flax" and mythril ore to the gathering dropdown list.
Ok so for me the crashes have not been fixed.
Im trying to gather with botany in central shroud and this is what i've try'd so far
(not gonna make a whole list but a small one and you'll get a basic idea what i've try'd)

Running the game in normal mode, bot normal, game fullscreen, default mesh: crash
Running the game in admin mode, bot normal, game fullscreen, default mesh: crash
Running the game in normal mode, bot admin, game fullscreen, default mesh: crash
Running the game in normal mode, bot normal, game windowd, my own mesh: crash

So basicly i've try'd anything I can come up with, running things seperated in admin mode, both admin mode, windowd and fullscreen, own mesh and default mesh etc

If there is something you'd like me to test just tell me and i'll try it out.
The fixes didn't go live until just now. Please try updating and let us know your findings.
This morning it was crashing every minute, then in the afternoon worked fine. As to right now its crashing every minute, perhaps there is nothing wrong with the bot, but with the server?
(10-06-2013, 02:59 AM)f3re Wrote:  The fixes didn't go live until just now. Please try updating and let us know your findings.

Unfortunately same problem.
I've try'd my list again.
Still crashing. Takes around 5 minutes before it does.
Can you post your gathering setup...marker count, timers, etc. I haven't had a single crash all day so it's hard to debug something I can't reproduce.