OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1041
Additional Information 1: 2101
Additional Information 2: 2101ad8577223e668b389eef9316e67c
Additional Information 3: f689
Additional Information 4: f6896fce854305142d7774e194851d93

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=1...cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
does this help?
The list of items to gather for botanist is not full. Can we have an update to the full list please?
i have crashed evry 2 min
i claer my mesh and creat new one now [u]i run bot for 30 min and no crash [/u]
guys make new path and try :)

but i have another pr. now the bot agnor my items and obtain items with >50%
& Stealth not working
Thanks f3re for your help
(10-06-2013, 10:01 AM)ForeverVirgin Wrote:  The list of items to gather for botanist is not full. Can we have an update to the full list please?

They only have options that they are aware of, if you want them to add any option please list them.
(10-06-2013, 10:17 AM)yofe Wrote:  i have crashed evry 2 min
i claer my mesh and creat new one now i run bot for 30 min and no crash
guys make new path and try :)
I tried create new mesh, but it still frequently crash :(
now i tried to farm some lightning crystals/shard in BrokenWaters/SouthernThanalan with my miner. I realise it is not mining the lightning crystals. And yes, i already inputed lightning crystal in Item Priority1 and lightning shards in Item Priority2.

It's like lightning crystal is non existent coz when i changed both ItemPriority 1 and 2 to get lightning crystals, it instead gathers the default Grade 2 carbonized matter(which is the top most in the list).
From 9:45 AM until now no crash
From 9:45 AM until now no crash
(10-06-2013, 08:24 AM)lurikeenrock Wrote:  its easy to use and works perfectly until about 3 min when it crashes. I cant get it to stay up any longer. running it in windowed mode on a fairly high end PC. Is this an issue with your authentication servers or a function of the free trial?

Same here. Works for 3-4 Nodes then it crashes the game.

(10-06-2013, 11:28 AM)ForeverVirgin Wrote:  now i tried to farm some lightning crystals/shard in BrokenWaters/SouthernThanalan with my miner. I realise it is not mining the lightning crystals. And yes, i already inputed lightning crystal in Item Priority1 and lightning shards in Item Priority2.

It's like lightning crystal is non existent coz when i changed both ItemPriority 1 and 2 to get lightning crystals, it instead gathers the default Grade 2 carbonized matter(which is the top most in the list).

Make sure you have the in the top of gathermanager /general settings activated, Along with ONE marker out and then you go in to Botanary or what ever you are, And select your marker along with what items you want.
Hope it helped.

Cheers
(10-06-2013, 11:28 AM)ForeverVirgin Wrote:  now i tried to farm some lightning crystals/shard in BrokenWaters/SouthernThanalan with my miner. I realise it is not mining the lightning crystals. And yes, i already inputed lightning crystal in Item Priority1 and lightning shards in Item Priority2.

Make sure you have the in the top of gathermanager /general settings activated, Along with ONE marker out and then you go in to Botanary or what ever you are, And select your marker along with what items you want.
Hope it helped.

Cheers
[/quote]

already did that. i don't see anything i missed out. i tried other mining areas like collecting alumen/fire shards and it works. only crystals doesn't, in this case i tried lightning crystals in brokenwaters/southernthanalan.

maybe u should try it out?