Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Tutorial - Gathering
why everything give me "none" for option? i cant setup a item for gather bcz i dont see him to select :s
i tried the gather tutorial but there everything shows
(10-06-2013, 03:33 PM)MaloM Wrote:  why everything give me "none" for option? i cant setup a item for gather bcz i dont see him to select :s
i tried the gather tutorial but there everything shows

you havent chose marker probably
New update just pushed through is working great so far. fixed the jumping bug when mining. Will report back if i see any crashes.
Have an odd thing, so I got my miner to 20 and moved to new zone to level up and now the jumping bug is back. not sure if something changed or its the area im in now.
How would one config the bot to harvest different materials from the same type of nodes (i.e Mineral deposits) around the same area. Using mesh markers it seems to only harvest the last material type even though each mesh marker had a different material selected. ie if the last mesh marker I edited to harvest raw spinals it doesn't matter if the previous mesh markers 1-10 were set up to harvest raw tourmaline.
This bot has some great potential, but I sadly cant get it to work past 1 node.
The bot will run fine to the first node, and clean it out. When it attempts to run to the next, this is 100% so far, it will crash.
Each time it always points my char in the direction of the next, but moves in another direction while still facing the node. Then the screen with glitch, and the game crashes.
Edit: It still runs the same way when I move manually.
Using Windows 7x64, full screen and windowed mode.
Please let me know if I can fix this, or provide more information.
I'm also experiencing the "crash after a few minutes" issue this afternoon.
My setup is on multiple monitors (1920x1080,1768x992), Win7 64x, Borderless Windowed.

I was able to resolve the issue by recreating the navmesh for the gathering area, as previously suggested.
i just updated it, I made a new mesh and new marker. It works same as before but crashes a little later, maybe 8 min or so.
Better but still not there, Is there an debug file I can dump somewhere?
Anyone can explain how to use a skill before harvesting a node? Would be very helpful!
The latest update fixed things for me (so far). Just updated, created a new mesh, added 1 marker and haven't crashed so far. (Only tried it for 1 mining spot though)

Very good job! :)

*I hope you can set it up to use skills, (and also spam sprint whenever it's off cooldown) which are helpful for high level nodes.