Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Tutorial - Install, Start and Setup
Read the guides....
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
ok i'm stupid.. i used some old version >.<
I need some help, my client keep getting crash and I know I disable all antivirus already.
(12-03-2013, 02:44 AM)xmidnight Wrote:  I need some help, my client keep getting crash and I know I disable all antivirus already.

This was solved, the user was using Mumble. Which is one of the programs that adds an overlay to the game, like teamspeak, xfire, fraps, sweetFX ect.
When i click "Start" in Launcher (yes, run as admin, yes i have all things downloaded, yes I run it in window, yes I did everything as in first post of this thread etc etc.), it opens Launcher and doesn't want to enter password ? I hadn't such problem on laptop.... Any ideas ?
I'm a little lost here. I downloaded the bot & opened the launcher when the updater had finished. When i open the launcher It opens my folders, like when you press browse to find something on ur computer (not sure if that makes sense). Anyway, whenever i close the folder it pops back up instantly. Can't get my head around this

ignore this i'm a mongol
(12-29-2013, 01:56 PM)Proxrob Wrote:  I'm a little lost here. I downloaded the bot & opened the launcher when the updater had finished. When i open the launcher It opens my folders, like when you press browse to find something on ur computer (not sure if that makes sense). Anyway, whenever i close the folder it pops back up instantly. Can't get my head around this

ignore this i'm a mongol

Its working for me but doing this exact thing, let me know if you figure this out, thanks.
when it opens your folders after download u need to set path to FFXIV so find the icon u would normally open xiv with when that folder pops up.
I have a steam version does it support that or do i need to DL it off the site, since it opens up a windows that wants to find my launcher.
EDIT: Nevermind had to navigate to the steamapp common then boot folder.
i seem to have trouble bot logging in with the right character. i typed in the character name correctly but it logs in with totally different name character. does anyone know why?