Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Tutorial - Install, Start and Setup
Wondering, I've got everything installed, matter of fact, the bot was running fine last night. Came home today to bot out some more gathering, while I watched some netflix, and every time I tried out to open up the bot, the game would crash. Tried running it as admin, crash, running it normal, crash. Restarted computer and tried running it on admin, crash...no idea what's going on. Wondering if there was a patch or something that made it crap it out.
Thanks, just bought it.. gonna try it now ;D
I keep getting random "End process" errors I have disabled everything...does it matter if I have custom HUDs/layouts/skillbars/chat...or I have to set it to default. Using Windows 8.1, another question is can I use browser or watch movie over it while running it in the background?
1. Hud layout doesnt matter.
2. I know people who are using 8.1 and works fine still.
3. Yes you can just minimize the window.
(08-26-2014, 09:38 AM)random73 Wrote:  1. Hud layout doesnt matter.
2. I know people who are using 8.1 and works fine still.
3. Yes you can just minimize the window.

Thought so...I am running the Grind/FATE bot. I have it crash every 1hr or so, I tried different zones too. Gives me the "end error". I have the overlay programs uninstalled/exited no processors running that could cause it. I have no AV installed, uninstalled Bitdefender that I had.
so no mumble, teamspeak?
I might have figured out the cause of the problem, I had both x86 and x64 installed of Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 redist and Microsoft Visual c++ 2012 redist x86. I uninstalled all the x64, it seems alright now but will need more time to test. Doing process of eliminations. :)
I keep getting MD5 failed on the navigation files for the zones...and it keeps re-downloading it every time I start it up. I had tried to use the beta version and then deleted it all and switched back and now it just keeps updating the navigation and when I get to the menu where it starts to build the mesh for the zone I am in, it closes the game out...doesn't even say end process.
delete the .info file for the zone.you should not be using the same nav folder that you used in beta for live. Beta changes the meshes and they only work with beta. you need to redownload a totaly new nav folder for live.
(08-30-2014, 01:41 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  delete the .info file for the zone.you should not be using the same nav folder that you used in beta for live. Beta changes the meshes and they only work with beta. you need to redownload a totaly new nav folder for live.

I have the beta working to some extent, still trying to figure out the gathering...I still get the MD5 fails in the live version when I run it even with clean install from scratch and it closes the game out when it's building mesh.

It seems this person has the same problem as me: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8960.html