Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Get ready for....
I think with add more new options bot seems more bugged. Today stop atack every 10 min
hi ! i really enjoy this bot but in my opinion there is something who is missing ...
Could you make a sidestepping for the "zone" attack of the mob?
Thank you
(10-23-2013, 07:28 PM)cleminusse Wrote:  hi ! i really enjoy this bot but in my opinion there is something who is missing ...
Could you make a sidestepping for the "zone" attack of the mob?
Thank you

We are working on that. Its not as easy as it sounds, but we are on it.
Hello, i'm just loving this bot as i loved the gw2 one.
Just a simple tip, i dont know if this has been already told but i think that could be better to randomize the evac point instead of having only one, because it's a bit suspucious seeing a char that goes everytime in that exact spot :)
i wish the Bot uses more different Ways to reach his Target (Fates, Gathernodes, evac, etc)
The Bot is very easy to find he using the same Route always.
great powder ! thw for your nice work and your replain.
But i have an ohter question : sometimes when i was dead my bot didn't respawn ...
i have to click on "ok" for it ...
and after i respawn and the bot work
It strange because sometime the bot respawn by is own ?
do you knos that ?
thank you
I have similar issue too, respawn is not consistent and result me logout by inactivity.
(10-25-2013, 10:22 AM)Daratorn Wrote:  Hello, i'm just loving this bot as i loved the gw2 one.
Just a simple tip, i dont know if this has been already told but i think that could be better to randomize the evac point instead of having only one, because it's a bit suspucious seeing a char that goes everytime in that exact spot :)

I have adjusted the evac point code so that the bot will move to a random position within a radius of 5 (game distance units). If this is still not "random" enough than we can tweak it further. It will be released with the next update (coming soon I hope).
Logged in today and it patched, and seems my mount work, coincident? can't find a changelog anywhere :)