Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
Beta Findings
Similar situation here. Was trying with botanist and after the 3rd gathering node game client crashes. (Game not responding.)

Using windows 7 64 bit

Grinding bot is a little better as in the game still crashes intermittently but not as quickly as gathering. Usually starts crashing after the 10th min mark to 30th.
Has anyone had a lot of issues with disconnection problems? Been trying to run this for long periods of time however if I come back like 10 or 15 minutes later, its always at the login screen.
Also getting game crashes from anywhere between instantly starting the bot to 15 minutes after running it, using windows 7 64 bit and ive closed geforce experience.
still getting regular disconnects. Set up a small mesh to minewind shards. pathing is fantastic apart from a stutter when moving to next point--tries to move before window closes. I thought at first it was when hitting node but been watching and restarting for the last 2 hours and it disconnects also when pathing. Have shutdown all background progs including virus protector still continues to crash randomly from 5-15 mins. Not tried any other areas but will do that in the morning to see if it is just central thal and will change to botany to try that
Had the Log open when FFXIV crashed. Crashed merely on the LT_Gather->Update() returning"
I tested a small mesh for mining in a small area (Copperbell mines) with about 5 nodes; so far so good. However I noticed after you complete the mining node the character jumps every time, this is not normal human behavior. Either I am missing something in the setup or its by design, if so can this be changed.

I also noticed the path the character takes to each node is the same, is there a way to change/randomize the paths it takes to give more of a human behavior thus reducing any chances of detection. Yes it is a small area and its my first attempt.
Yea whenever gathering crashes it is always on the same process, usually mid path to the next node. I have tried with/without stealth, in large open areas with no real obstructions, path is set to randomized with no nodes. Not sure what is causing it.
Any news/tips for fixing the constant closing? I've been trying to fish and it still constantly closes.
Programs runs pretty well so far. Have a few issues with mesh not being able to draw on walk-able areas makes it so you can't use those nodes there. There also seems to be alot of items missing from the item priority list. I've had one crash so far, ran for a couple hours and running again right now for 20mins so far. Pathing is nice and the UI is great. Menus easy enough to understand. Will be trying FATEs later in the day

I've noticed another problem when gathering. Not sure if its related to lag or not but before the gathering menu closes from completing the node the bot will turn towards the next node and try to move. Looks very bot-like and tosses up 3-4 "cannot execute at this time" errors.
I find when running it for fate grinding and waiting for one to pop it will just skip some and wait for another to pop.