Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.35 Average
Tutorial - Skill Manager, Spell Book & Skill Editor
If I list several debuffs for a spell like bane or fester, does the target buff info take buffs into account as ANY of the debuffs or is there a way to have it only cast when BIO2 AND MIASMA AND BIO are on?

I notice it casting bane when only one of the debuffs is on

I just noticed the + symbol, question retracted!
Just look at my SMN profile i have fester set up to only trigger once all 3 buffs are up on the target. http://mmominion.com/Thread-Jackie-s-Adv...r-Profiles
So I'm currently farming Earth Shards via botany, and I have Nophica's Ward set up in my skills to use, have it enabled, tried setting both GP value to > 400 to cast, and also at 0, neither work.
When I have enough GP for it to be cast, bot sits in the node not casting, and not collecting.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pki51g9htstbn4f/Wards.lua here this is my ward profile it will use the correct ward when the correct crystal is up. you can change it from Crystals to shards as well.
So I've got the file, it's in my folder, aaand it's not doing anything.
So I figured I would try extracting it into the folder instead, and it says there's no archive in the file..
its not a zip file... its just the .lua goes in your skill manager folder and you select the skill profile from your skill manager. If you want it to work with Shards instead of Crystals you need to change "Crystal" to "Shard"
I'm wondering if there's any way to read the cooldown remaining on skills. It would be really nice if I could make a profile that won't delay GCDs by using off-GCD skills less than 0.5s before the GCD will be finished, or wait a couple seconds for internal release if it was close to being up again before reapplying DOTs. If not, it would be a great feature at add, though I don't know if it could be done with an addon, or if it would have to be added into Minion itself.
I'm having trouble setting this up...it won't use some skills and won't combo either...keeps using thrust only
it works like a priority. so you want to set it in such a way. Say for example you want to use heavy thrust then the 2 following skills in the combot it would be set up like this

Skill 3 in the combo set with previous skill ID for skill 2
skill 2 in the combo set with previous skill id for skill 1
skill 1 in the combo
Ahh, so i had to think opposite. thanks, got it working