Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Only attacking one mob
I started leveling my 30 WHM in South Shroud. I set up the mesh and everything. However, the bot will only attack the level 31 Bigmouth Orobon and non of the other mob types. Anyone have any idea how I can attack a different mob and not solely the one the bot is only attacking now?
I moved to Costa Del Sol and made a new mesh and everything sees to be working as intended now, thank you for the response! The only concern now is the mesh on hills being a bit wonky but I know you guys are working on that. Keep up the awesome work you guys are awesome!
Lucky. I can't seem to go more then 20-30 mins without dying/crashing. No pet summon yet makes my arcanist almost useless.
Heart 
(10-07-2013, 01:27 PM)fxfire Wrote:  oO everything is standing on the mesh ? target any other enemy (which he is not attacking like you are saying) , open the Dev lua module and unfold targetinfo, TOGGLE the monitor to on, so it shows data, make a screenshot please

[Image: obnk0ru8n]

Im lvl 41 and it will attack lvl 41 mobs. I made a marker for lvl 44, but still only attacking lvl 41.
(10-09-2013, 01:03 AM)fxfire Wrote:  for regular grinding, right now it's only +/- 1 which seems a bit limited... fates are not suffering from that setting. +3/-3 we can do, that sounds reasonable.

Thank you! :D
Just saw the new update! Thank you for raising the grind cap! Im so happy!! :D <33333