Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
XPStats - Experience Calculator
OK everyone. I have added version 1.0.1 which fixes the 'black blotches' we have been seeing =).
Sil, thanks for the heads up. I'll try to switch to a lvl 1 and test it out. I believe I know the issue though now that I think of it.
I have uploaded v1.1.0 now which also fixes the issue that Sil mentioned above.
For the TTL entry, does it show TTL in decimal, or is it hours.minutes?

If it's decimal, can you add a field that shows hours and minutes?
(10-10-2013, 09:45 AM)Sil Wrote:  For the TTL entry, does it show TTL in decimal, or is it hours.minutes?

I was actually working on this last night because I got tired of trying to calculate the decimal myself lol. I have uploaded v1.2.0 which now calculates it as hours and minutes (1 hour 30 minutes will be displayed now instead of 1.5 for example).
(10-10-2013, 12:16 PM)an0nym1z3r Wrote:  
(10-10-2013, 09:45 AM)Sil Wrote:  For the TTL entry, does it show TTL in decimal, or is it hours.minutes?

I was actually working on this last night because I got tired of trying to calculate the decimal myself lol. I have uploaded v1.2.0 which now calculates it as hours and minutes (1 hour 30 minutes will be displayed now instead of 1.5 for example).

You're awesome ThumbsUp
nice addon.everyone should have.
thank you.
Could I request you show session length by hours/minute as well? :)
Awesome Work!! +Rep
Version 1.3.0 uploaded.
Update v 1.3.0
- Changed the Session Length from decimal to include a nice friendly format e.g. (1 hour(s) 10 minute(s))
Hey man,

Really like the module. Would it be possible to truncate the XP/hr to not show the decimal? Sometimes it shows like 1234.567890 XP/HR. Can be hard to read with all the decimal places. Thanks!