Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Money per hour with mining at 50?
I'm new here (fantastic bot by the way!) and have been "playing" final fantasy realm reborn for a few days now, currently levelling mining and having fun with your bot in the process.

I was wondering what kind of profits I would be looking at with level 50 mining? I was interested as I plan to level mining to 50 and use the gathering bot as much I can day by day.
depends on the server your in. Look at what high end ores are, see what they sell for and how often they sell. Don't flood the market or you hurt yourself.
(10-09-2013, 09:34 PM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote:  depends on the server your in. Look at what high end ores are, see what they sell for and how often they sell. Don't flood the market or you hurt yourself.

I know that, I was just wondering on a rough estimation as I do not know how much ore you can reach at level 50... say how many stacks an hour, I would need this information to make a evaluation on how much gil I could get per day or so, but thanks for your post anyway :)
I am myself interested in how much that makes. I tried fishing, its not particularly lucrative, but would be curious about the other gathering professions results.
for best money reward need to use materials and craft items then sell for best return Some gathered stuff does have a value but have to spend too much time on market board checking for my liking. law of supply and demand.

A small example of this now that gathering is stable I spend 1 afk session gathering wind shards. Now I have 9999 of them. Next session I gather raw garnet currently 33 mining. these sell to vendor for 1 gil. I use my goldsmith and fast craft them . Can now sell to vendor for 12gill that's 1100 x 12 = 13200 gil. No repair costs so all profit. Sometimes see on market in small lots for much more. This just uses what I have to get to level. This is probably a poor example there are better just have to find where the money is at the time
sry math wrong 9999= 3333 craft attempts ignoring failures that's 3333 times 12 = all but 40k
(10-10-2013, 02:01 AM)burpengary Wrote:  sry math wrong 9999= 3333 craft attempts ignoring failures that's 3333 times 12 = all but 40k

Not to burst your bubble or anything. But you should go ahead and check the prices on shards.. Your actually making less money then you would if you just sold the shards on the market. Not to mention the time involved in even fast crafting that many ore and repair costs.
That didn't burst my bubble have made mega gil with selling shards but if you are not only gathering as levelled goldsmith 10 levels in one day All at no cost. A lot of the level quest items also sell very well---some people have more money than sense
(10-09-2013, 09:40 PM)Ratzz241 Wrote:  
(10-09-2013, 09:34 PM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote:  depends on the server your in. Look at what high end ores are, see what they sell for and how often they sell. Don't flood the market or you hurt yourself.

I know that, I was just wondering on a rough estimation as I do not know how much ore you can reach at level 50... say how many stacks an hour, I would need this information to make a evaluation on how much gil I could get per day or so, but thanks for your post anyway :)

the same exact stacks an hour you can get at lvl 1. mining does not become faster as you level up(well at least not until gathering skills can be used.) the items just become more valuable. So if your alreayd mining you know how many stacks you can get, if not, find out then find your ores on the AH. Teach a man to fish.
I just hate the AH in this game. Even relatively popular stuff is hard to sell on it. The stack/retainer systems are all so horrid. T_T