Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
<Suggestion> Return to town after fate
When I fate grind with out the bot, I always return to town using Teleport to camp Dragonhead. There should be an option when it returns to the "evacuation" point to use teleport to a city instead of walking the path all the way back. This would make for more reliable mesh routes and quick fate grinding. Just my 2 cents. Thank you for all the work though, this bot has amazing potential.

Toyer
(10-10-2013, 06:41 PM)fxfire Wrote:  the evac point is meant to be used when your character will die soon while beeing in a fight

It is also the return point while waiting for a fate to start.
(10-10-2013, 10:38 PM)fxfire Wrote:  well teleport costs pretty much a lot of money, I doubt there are a lot of ppl loving that. Why dont you just set your evacpoint to some better place ?

People using bots, probably don't care about the 100gil cost to return to the city. You only run fates in a set location, so if the city is the waiting spot for fates to start, it only makes sense to teleport back then running the mesh all the way back. For instance, in Coerthas the main city Dragonhead is right in the center of all the fates. If a fate spawns, and the bot runs to it and in the middle of completing it, another fate spawns on the other side of the map, it would only make sense to teleport to the center of the map than walk the entire mesh from one side of the map to the other.
This s a good idea and will be implemented at some point in the future. Generally what we do is write a fully modular "MoveTo" task that will find the fastest way to get someplace via walking, mounting, sprinting, teleport to aethryrite, etc. This game will be no exception.