Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ffxiv_skillmgr
Here's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to get the skill manager to only use flash under the following conditions:

Enemies Near Target(Count) > = 2
Enemies Near Target(Max Range) > = 10
Allies Near Target (Count) > = 2
Allies Near Target (Max Range) = 30

First off it's no working. It just spams flash until out of MP.

The idea here is that it won't use flash unless there's two or more enemies nearby as well as two or more Allies(chocobo/Party Members/pet/whatnotyou)
Basically so I can have it tank.

I assume that all clauses are of the AND verity.
The following is the code that pertains to it in the skill manager.lua with respect to the enemies nearby.
I've found no code for Allies nearby.

Basically what I'm asking is should this be working or is it something that's in/going to be in but hasn't been finished yet?

Let me know what the deal is thanks alot :) ThumbsUpExpect

GUI_NewNumeric(SkillMgr.editwindow.name,strings[gCurrentLanguage].enemiesNearCount,"SKM_TECount","SkillDetails");
GUI_NewNumeric(SkillMgr.editwindow.name,strings[gCurrentLanguage].enemiesNearRange,"SKM_TERange","SkillDetails");
GUI_NewNumeric(SkillMgr.editwindow.name,strings[gCurrentLanguage].alliesNearCount,"SKM_TACount","SkillDetails");
GUI_NewNumeric(SkillMgr.editwindow.name,strings[gCurrentLanguage].alliesNearRange,"SKM_TARange","SkillDetails");

if ( castable and skill.tecount > 0 and skill.terange > 0) then
...if ( ( TableSize(EntityList("alive,attackable,maxdistance="..skill.terange..",distanceto="..target.id)) <skill.tecount)) then
......castable = false
...end
end
ok, thanks alot :)