Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
[Mining] 1 - 50
Currently on 1 to 5 and its working well :) Thanks, will report back any stucks etc as I level.
On the 35-40 leveling path (the one just SE of Quarrymill) I changed it a bit to skip the node that is farthest south into the cave. Going all the way through the cave made me hit some lvl 45 mobs which killed me multiple times. I was able to farm the 3 remaining nodes without stealth, which sped up the process a lot.

Just a hint for those of you who want to afk 35-40 w/o stealth on.
Any chance you can post that changed mesh TreF68?
thanks
"Live slow, Die whenever."
thank you for the share! currently using 16-20 to get alumen and it works great.
from 1-20 is pretty good, but 21-25 tried to do it while i went to sleep, woke up with only 50% and was dead.
Make sure you tick the option to use stealth. I ran another account 2 days ago from 1-40, no issues.
yea i did have stealth ticked, i think it was just rng mob prob spawned while i was gathering so it got aggro before it could stealth
When I run the bot, it seems to be fine finding and mining the first mining location. But then it runs backwords and goes into a corner and starts jumping. I am using the above provided meshes for Camp Bronze Lake. When I do view Mesh Map and Path, I see everything is correct. I thought it was cause I changed my key bindings. So I set everything back to default. Same thing. Any ideas?
(10-27-2013, 10:25 PM)nishalp Wrote:  When I run the bot, it seems to be fine finding and mining the first mining location. But then it runs backwords and goes into a corner and starts jumping. I am using the above provided meshes for Camp Bronze Lake. When I do view Mesh Map and Path, I see everything is correct. I thought it was cause I changed my key bindings. So I set everything back to default. Same thing. Any ideas?

No idea, sorry.