Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
[Mining] 1 - 50
The level 31-35 mining mesh is south east of Aleport and in the sky.. Just letting you know!
(10-28-2013, 12:32 AM)Misterfeet Wrote:  The level 31-35 mining mesh is south east of Aleport and in the sky.. Just letting you know!

It was close to Costa Del Sol and worked great for me, I actually used it to 41 without any issue.
(10-28-2013, 12:32 AM)Misterfeet Wrote:  The level 31-35 mining mesh is south east of Aleport and in the sky.. Just letting you know!

Not sure what you are talking about. Download the bot again or something.
I assume I'm the only one with this then. http://imgur.com/eBCqRvY
Edit* Reinstalled the bot, and redownloaded your files.. Still get this. No biggie I'll just mine the lower mesh until I can do the 36 mesh
Still getting killed by boar at the end of the Goblins Meet (Quarrymill 35-40) path. Tried on 3-4 different days/times. Always at the end of the tunnel. It isn't even on the farthest node, its the 2nd farthest. Stealth is clicked and on.

Possible work around, or anyone else have a navmesh to use?
(10-28-2013, 03:30 PM)raty2021 Wrote:  Still getting killed by boar at the end of the Goblins Meet (Quarrymill 35-40) path. Tried on 3-4 different days/times. Always at the end of the tunnel. It isn't even on the farthest node, its the 2nd farthest. Stealth is clicked and on.

I had the same problem with that mesh, I used a lvl35 that to me to 41 from Costa Del Sol instead. Thank you for the meshes Latty, got 50 mining with it.
(10-29-2013, 01:34 PM)Exmortem Wrote:  
(10-28-2013, 03:30 PM)raty2021 Wrote:  Still getting killed by boar at the end of the Goblins Meet (Quarrymill 35-40) path. Tried on 3-4 different days/times. Always at the end of the tunnel. It isn't even on the farthest node, its the 2nd farthest. Stealth is clicked and on.

I had the same problem with that mesh, I used a lvl35 that to me to 41 from Costa Del Sol instead. Thank you for the meshes Latty, got 50 mining with it.

There was a small bug in the stealth code that was causing it only register mobs that were on the mesh, which means that if the boar was off of the mesh the bot might not have stealthed properly. I changed this in an update yesterday or today (it's all starting to blend together) so hopefully it will work properly now.
Sweet deal, I also finally managed to setup some of my own meshes. But I will test yours out again as soon as I get home and let you know how it goes shortly. (at work atm)
i downloaded and loaded the mesh for Mining 6-10, went to the area, had the bot set to Gather and also equipped Miner pickaxe but when i start the bot it just stood still doing nothing. Reloaded the bot several times and it just had the same problem. Any idea how to fix?
How many time for up Minning with this mesh? :)