Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
[Request] Level 1-50 Exp per hour chart for all class's.
I hope I am doing this right. As I was sitting down watching my Xp per hour addon work it's magic and going higher and higher..I thought of somthing. I know! I thought of something, it's cool stuff. Or maybe not. My idea was to compose something with the help of the community of what there exp per hour for there current level and make a chart based on that. Example would be...

White mage - Lv.1 1k
Lv.2 1.5k
Lv.3 1.6k

So this would work with every class based upon what each user reports back to me. Reason behind this? Well if you haven't figured it out then I guess I suck at explaining stuff on the interwebz. The point is to gain the max exp per hour with every level you start at. Ya' know...something to go by incase your exp is super crappy and you see this chart and go...OH...I can do much better. TO GOOGLE! Or something like that. Before this idea goes fourth...I would like to know what the community thinks of this. Before I do anything or someone else picks this up.

Messages In This Thread
[Request] Level 1-50 Exp per hour chart for all class's. - by saven - 10-23-2013, 04:58 AM