Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
Help with setting up profiles
I'm going to sound stupid but I can't get ToTT to work. I've been searching and you've said "Use Skip: Yes" but I can't find where that option is.
That was the old version. New version requires a setup of a skill. There is a mini tutorial in instructions spoiler in main topic, but you can get a grasp at conditions in one of the posts on 1st page of this topic :) (the later one's)
I got ToTT to work.
(11-08-2013, 04:46 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  Only thing that does not seem to be working is

8. Rumination, CP <= 95, Quality <= 1756, Durability <= 10, Buff 251
-- I also keep each synth type here and click it on or off based on the recipe --

I have Rumination set at
Priority 6, CP <= 91, Quality <=2370, Durability <=10, Buff=251

Any ideas?

Hmm, mine works exactly as listed. Is it just not firing or is it hanging or what? The max quality in that example was 1757. And what comes before Rumination is also very important: is something burning your durability or finishing the synth before giving Rumination a chance? Finally, you are still keeping IQ from re-applying after the first round, right? I know you did in your earlier example, but it's so easy to change stuff while tweaking and forget something like that.
(11-09-2013, 07:34 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 04:46 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  Only thing that does not seem to be working is

8. Rumination, CP <= 95, Quality <= 1756, Durability <= 10, Buff 251
-- I also keep each synth type here and click it on or off based on the recipe --

I have Rumination set at
Priority 6, CP <= 91, Quality <=2370, Durability <=10, Buff=251

Any ideas?

Hmm, mine works exactly as listed. Is it just not firing or is it hanging or what? The max quality in that example was 1757. And what comes before Rumination is also very important: is something burning your durability or finishing the synth before giving Rumination a chance? Finally, you are still keeping IQ from re-applying after the first round, right? I know you did in your earlier example, but it's so easy to change stuff while tweaking and forget something like that.

Nothing is keeping Rumination from firing, IQ i still applied from start to finish, whatc oems before rumination should be the final hasty hand. Rumination just does not fire.
Anyone having trouble with "hasty touch", currently a goldsmith with the level 15 culinary cross skill equipped. I can cast it fine manually, but when i put it in a profile it does not seem to cast, it just gets stuck. The console shows it trying to cast it, but it does not and just loops "Casting hasty touch" over and over.

Currently have it set to

After step 3, and durability greater than 40.
(11-10-2013, 03:24 AM)raty2021 Wrote:  Anyone having trouble with "hasty touch", currently a goldsmith with the level 15 culinary cross skill equipped. I can cast it fine manually, but when i put it in a profile it does not seem to cast, it just gets stuck. The console shows it trying to cast it, but it does not and just loops "Casting hasty touch" over and over.

Currently have it set to

After step 3, and durability greater than 40.
Could you zip the profile and send it on to me please?
This seems like a strange bug that has been fixed before, that might be reappearing again :( Although this shouldn't happen in practice, as I tested Hasty Touch
Updated and seems to be working. Don't think I've updated tool in a bit. Thanks for the heads up and helping all of us out with these issues.
(11-10-2013, 05:19 PM)raty2021 Wrote:  Updated and seems to be working. Don't think I've updated tool in a bit. Thanks for the heads up and helping all of us out with these issues.
lovely

For Shaolin2:

.zip   Grobschmied.zip (Size: 466 bytes / Downloads: 19)
thx ymko :)

hmm the profil did not work
when Excellent or Good bot stuck with
"Can't cast anything please check that your profil is set up correctly"

ok i delet the conditions Excellent and Good and set CP to 30
now trying. i need 2 steps to finisch the Craft.

no... i try a fresh installation ^^