Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
News: Latest Exploit causes millions of gil to be stolen from legit players
yeah read this earlier. Pretty much concrete the fact in my mind that this game is a pos and not worth playing. Will go f2p in no time.

At least i got bf4 & new cod to mess with till something better comes out.
(11-08-2013, 03:20 PM)lolm8 Wrote:  yeah read this earlier. Pretty much concrete the fact in my mind that this game is a pos and not worth playing. Will go f2p in no time.

At least i got bf4 & new cod to mess with till something better comes out.

I take it you rate FFXI the same way which btw still has 350k subs and is p2p after 11 years. This game has over 600k subs as well as at least 1.5 million box purchases which means they have a 50% retention rate in customers playing the game after they purchase it. You may not like it but the numbers do not lie this game will stay strong at least through 2.1, based on SE actions it will also never go f2p
BF4, CoD, really? Nice comparison. Let's name the most exploitable games in the same line... It's bad, but those games are worse. BF3 never had all exploits fixed either.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
Yeah I dont get much time to play nowadays cause of work and stuff so only get brief stints on xbox. Only exploit in mmo tbh.
This is why gils market is so dead at the moment.. went from 18$/M to 9$/M from buyers
Personally I will just wait until the price raises again :P
glad i didn't get into this lol. shit like this..