Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
[100% Meshes]
Any reason why tortisesvn would ask me for a PW for the SVN? I can browse to it in my browser just fine but tortise says it's restricted access. I also tried to sign up for that assembla site and use those creds but it doesn't work.
I don't know, anyone else having the problem? Was working for people yesterday.
(11-14-2013, 06:26 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  I don't know, anyone else having the problem? Was working for people yesterday.

Yeah that's why I think it's odd. When I browse to it in Chrome I can see and download the files just fine. But TortiseSVN says I need a pw.
Latty and mrsandman have no issues with SVN and I just updated it again 2 mins ago. Have you used TortiseSVN before? I have used it for years and works great.
good job!
Thanks! but how can we download these?

EDIT:
nvm, just realized SVN is hyperlinked lol
Added a download link for the visually impaired.
(11-14-2013, 07:11 PM)MrSandman Wrote:  
(11-14-2013, 06:26 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  I don't know, anyone else having the problem? Was working for people yesterday.

Yeah that's why I think it's odd. When I browse to it in Chrome I can see and download the files just fine. But TortiseSVN says I need a pw.

Make sure you are checking out and not trying to import. I know import will ask for pw.
Figured id let you know if you didn't or forgot or anything but dragonhead is where you have lvl 45 botany whenever you get chance to add it.
Great stuff bro.. I see you added fishing to it but there are no locations to it... Like lower la noscea has 8/9 fishing spots.. do they all have fishing markers or is there specific spots you placed ??? Thinking about leveling a fisherman but no one has come up with anything like mining 1-50/botany 1-50..