Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
[100% Meshes]
I have the bot set to doing FATEs in the Hinterlands and thus have Idllyshire set as my respawn point. Upon death the bot will sit in Idllyshire doing nothing. Is there a fix to have it auto-run back to the Hinterlands and continue doing FATEs or instructions on how to do so? Thank you!

[Image: iajP3gM.jpg]
The bot was getting stuck here yesterday twice in Southern Thanalan.  It kept trying to run straight through the partition.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Screenshot_2.png]
img hoster
" />
(02-04-2017, 02:23 PM)Nuzara Wrote:  I have the bot set to doing FATEs in the Hinterlands and thus have Idllyshire set as my respawn point. Upon death the bot will sit in Idllyshire doing nothing. Is there a fix to have it auto-run back to the Hinterlands and continue doing FATEs or instructions on how to do so? Thank you!

[Image: iajP3gM.jpg]
I have the same problem.  I don't think its a mesh problem though because my bot goes there fine to gather (from the idyllshire port to hinterlands and back). So I'm guessing we just don't know of the configuration to set hinterlands as the goto fate area if there is one.
fates and luminous gets stuck in idle all the time, sebb's works fine. No idea how the navigation differs between the two
Hmm I just bought the bot and after one quest it immediately got stuck.
Any idea what I am doing wrong? I used the Grinder module.

First: "Cannot use teleport, position is locked, or we are casting, or our gil count is less than 1500"
It says "END_NOT_ON_MESH To [139.96 / -23.09 / -302.75]"
Then: "Error code [2] was generated.

I have gil. The bot hops on my chocobo and does nothing.
I tried the "NavTest" tool to find the problem, but I don't know the MapID, it does not tell me.
So I found out that East Shroud has some navigation issues, especially on tight bridges and whatnot.
Would not be a problem, heck, making a mesh is always fun... BUT.

- The wiki is really outdated, it does not resemble the current interface.
- I tried making a new mesh, pressing record, even using CTRL according to the wiki, but nothing happens. There is an area mapped around my char, but it just does not "add" or "save", no matter what I do.

Pls help?
It would be also great if I could find out where the problem is. Running around the map while pressing "Get current pos" with the NavTest plugin is not much fun.
Not sure if this is a bot or nav issue.
Bot is locking up while "Building Nav Mesh" I have to restart everything and that is not a fix as i have a 50/50 shot if it works or locks up again.
Mostly in Ruby sea , but happens other places too.
(12-10-2017, 07:25 PM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  Not sure if this is a bot or nav issue.
Bot is locking up while "Building Nav Mesh" I have to restart everything and that is not a fix as i have a 50/50 shot if it works or locks up again.
Mostly in Ruby sea , but happens other places too.

I you mean it "stucks" on building a Mesh when you teleport to a new place then just wait it out. It happens to me sometimes. It goes away in a bit, but it can vary for like a few secs to 1-2 mins or so.
Deleted.

Not mesh related
I searched the forums, and didn't see anything on this topic. The navmesh seems to have the bot trying to go through a set of steps in the zone Ul'dah - Steps of Nald at the location (11.7,8.1) 
and the bot will get stuck there and continuously jump. Just wanted to make this known so that perhaps the navigation can be updated please and thank you. :)